Vol. 2.11 | Love Train

y/n malfoy

y/n malfoy

Two weeks have passed. Two weeks of being here with Harry, two weeks of babysitting Teddy. Although, i don't mind at all, i love little kids. And i think taking care of Teddy is great for me. You know, for me to get used to being with little babies all the time, for mine and Harry's kids.

I got up early this morning, because today we're going to decorate the train, and help Ron with everything he needs for the proposal. Ron and Hermione have been my absolute best friends, and i want their special moment to be perfect, something they'll cherish forever. (And credit me for it, of course.)

I baked Harry his favourite treacle tart. It's been a while, and i just know he would love waking up to breakfast in bed with his favourite food ever. I creak the door open, finding Harry, lazily spreads around the bed.

"Moooorning," I softly speak, as Harry slowly opens his eyes. He takes his glasses from the bedside table, and stare at the clock. "It's 6 in the morning?" He asks groggily, closing his eyes again.

But i know just how to get his attention. I sit on the bed, beside Harry as he lies on it. "Baked your favourite treacle tart," I smile down at him, brushing his hair away from his face. Harry jolts up with excitement, and smiles brightly at me, "No way."

"Yes way," I chuckle, handing him the tart. Harry takes it happily, instantly taking a bite out of it. "You're the best girlfriend i've ever had," He says, mouth still full.

I scoff, eyebrows furrowed, "I'm the only girlfriend you've ever had." Harry shakes his head, muffling, "Still the best."
"Y/n, this is so good," He compliments, still enjoying the tart.

"Why thank you, Mr. Potter."

"I've missed your baking so much, Mrs. Potter."

My eyes widen at his remark, stomach full with butterflies. "Huh?" I ask, slightly smiling. Harry looks up, and asks back cluelessly, "What?"

"You just called me Mrs. Potter," I remind Harry, and he raises his eyebrows, "Oh did i?" He asks, as he takes another bite,
"Sorry, it just slipped out."

"Why are you sorry?" I ask, pressing my lips together to hide my smile. He looks up at me again, asking, "I shouldn't be?"

"No," I shake my head, as Harry comes closer to me, kissing my cheek, "Oh yeah, that's right. You're eventually going to be Mrs. Potter anyway." I chuckle in response, humming, "Mhm."

"Hey do you still have your letters?" I ask, as a random thought came into my mind. I always read our letters in my spare time, so i guess i just wanted to know if he does too. "Of course i do--" He replies, then offers me his food, "Here, you want some?"

Harry feeds me the tart, and i happily take a bite out of it. My baking is actually pretty damn good, no wonder Harry's so head over heels for me. "Where do you keep it?" I ask, still chewing on the tart.