regrets

I'm missing youWhat the hell did i do?Messing with someone new,thinking i wanted toTurns out i don't want new,i want you

I'm missing you
What the hell did i do?
Messing with someone new,
thinking i wanted to
Turns out i don't want new,
i want you.

New by,
Daya

y / n  m a l f o y

I rush out of the shop, looking for my  raven-haired ex boyfriend. I scan the area carefully, before finding him standing alone.

To be honest, it was just mere instinct that i should go run after him. I don't know.. I've never fallen in love before him, so maybe this is what love does to people. It makes us stupid. He hurt me, but i still always come running back.

I slowly walk up to him, before hesitantly putting my hand on his shoulder. He flinches at the sudden gesture. Slowly, Harry turns back to face me. His expression softens, before he furrows his eyebrows. We just stare at each other for a while..

Before i eventually give in, and wrap my arms around him. I begin to cry on his shoulder (Because of how much i've missed doing this with him), as Harry hesitantly hugs me back. He strokes the back of my head softly, as he buries his face on my shoulder as well.

I know that we both have missed this, and it feels so good to be able to hold him again.

"Y/n.." He starts talking as we break the hug, "Would your date be okay with this?" I shake my head, "Blaise isn't my date."

"Then.. Why did he kiss you?" Harry asks, raising his eyebrows. I shrug, "He said he wanted to make you jealous.. Because you did a good job making me feel that way when you were with Cho."

"Look, Bubbles.." He takes a deep breath, "I'm so so so so sorry for everything. I've done a lot of stupid things in my life, but letting you go is the dumbest decision i've ever made. I know.. You lied because you didn't want to upset me. And i'm so so sorry for how i reacted. I've realised that i love you, and i don't give a flying fuck about how i wasn't your first kiss. At this point, i just want to be your last. I love you so so much, more than anything in this entire world. I would do anything.. Anything so you could forgive me. I'm a wreck without you.. I'm ruined, i— Please, Y/n.. I'm really sorry for everything. I know i'm a fucking idiot."

Harry apologises, as he starts to tear up. This is the moment i've been waiting for.

"Harry, don't cry.. Please."

"Hold on, there are several things i'd like to say," Harry cuts me off, and i let out a faint giggle.

"I regret every single thing i've done to you these last few months. I'm hurt that i hurt you. I want you to know that no one can ever change how i feel about you, and i'm being truthful. I've tried moving on, believe me. But the more i try to forget, the more i realise how you're the only one i love. You're the one i need. I'm so mad at myself, and i hate myself for ever breaking your heart So please, Bubbles, forgive me. We can start over. I feel so horrible, i'm really sorry," He sobs, his eyes are basically raining at this point. This is probably the most sincere apology i've ever heard.