said & done

I know we weren't perfectBut I've never felt this way for no oneAnd I just can't imagine how you could be so okay now that i'm goneGuess you didn't mean what you wrote in that poem about me'Cause you said forever, now I walk alone past the lake

But I've never felt this way for no one
And I just can't imagine how you could be so okay now that i'm gone
Guess you didn't mean what you wrote in that poem about me
'Cause you said forever, now I walk alone past the lake

drivers license by,
Olivia Rodrigo
(changed up the lyrics
abit to match the story)

h a r r y p o t t e r

Y/n and Blaise have been.. Let's just say, close. Although i'm suspecting that both she and her brother are hiding something. They've both been looking very suspicious.

I really don't know why Y/n meant by, "Doing this for my family." What could happen to the Malfoys? Only because of us? Her father is already in azkaban anyway.

Why is she doing this to me?
She's been ignoring Hermione and Ron too. Her and Draco are almost always no where to be seen. They don't even attend classes sometimes.

What is she doing? She's beginning to worry me.

Now here we are, lunch at the great hall. I see Blaise and Y/n, laughing and talking with each other from across the room. She hasn't laughed in some time, so i guess that's good.

"Do you think Blaise and Y/n are.. Together, Harry?" Ron asks me, as we eye the Slytherin table. "No," Hermione chimes in, shaking her head. "I asked Harry, not you," Ron scoffs.

"You can't possibly think that Y/n is with Blaise Zabini, Harry. You know what her amortentia smells like," Hermione tries to reassure me, but then i remember, "And i also know what Blaise's smell like. He fancies Y/n."

"So what if he fancies her? She's in love with you," Hermione furrows her eyebrows, still trying to reassure me. "Not bloody likely these days," Ron says, which makes my heart drops. "Sorry to break it to you, mate, but you don't ignore someone you love," Ron explains.. And he does have a good point.

"She must has a good reason for it," Hermione shrugs, defending Y/n, "I dunno what, but i'm sure she does." "The girl has been ignoring us too, Hermione, and for what?" Ron raises one of his eyebrows.

"She said it was because of her family," I chime in, Ron and Hermione both instantly shift their views to me. "Then there you go!" Hermione exclaims, "You know how her family is."

"Wait.. Actually, yeah, mate. That makes sense. Her family are death eaters," Ron furrows his eyebrows.

"So?"