rebound

Oh my love, can't you see yourself by my side?I don't suppose you could convince your lover to change her mindI was doing fine without you'Til I saw your face, now I can't eraseGiving in to all her bullshitIs this what you want, is this who you are?

I don't suppose you could convince your lover to change her mind
I was doing fine without you
'Til I saw your face, now I can't erase
Giving in to all her bullshit
Is this what you want, is this who you are?

The less i know the better by,
Tame Impala

y / n  m a l f o y

We're back to school already. How fun. Mr. Weasley is okay now, that's pretty much the only good news i've heard this past month.

Sitting with Hermione and Ron at the Gryffindor table during the feast never gets old. We laugh like the way Ron eats, as i listen to Hermione talking about her favourite subjects. Although it's somewhat boring for me, i enjoy hearing her voice.

Cho and Harry got awfully close in an awfully short period of time. Harry doesn't sit with us often anymore, he sits at the Ravenclaw with Cho and her friends table instead. Understandable, if his new "girlfriend" doesn't want him to sit next with his ex.

Although it pains me that Harry and i aren't what we were anymore. I sometime still cry over him, i still read his letters. I burst into tears when i read his twenty eighth letter, knowing how different things are now, and how fast it changed. I miss my Romeo, i miss my Haz.

a/n; feel free to go back and read it.

But today, when they walk into the great hall together.. They're not going towards the Ravenclaw table. Instead, they look like they're about to sit with us.

"Shit," I mutter under my breath, as Hermione puts her hand on my shoulder assuringly. I take a deep breath, as Harry greets us while sitting down with Cho across me.

"Hey guys," He smiles brightly. None of the three of us respond. "So.. Me and Cho are— Well, we haven't put a label on it but we've got a little something going on." Harry tells the group, including me. I don't really understand what he's trying to do here.

Hermione forces a smile awkwardly in response. Ron pats Harry's shoulder and congratulates him. The group then shift their views to me, who didn't say a word. Instead, i keep eating my favourite vanilla sugar cookies.

The same kind Harry and i brought to our picnic.

I quickly shake my head of the thought and huff.

"That's great," I blankly say to Harry and Cho. Cho giggles excitedly. "Thanks Y/n! I know that you and Harry have a bit of history.. But i trust that you've left it all behind."