Paper & Ink.

Paper & Ink by seaveyspotter
December 15th 2020 - March 29th 2021

Hey everyone!!

I finally published all three parts of the epilogue!

I'm very very sad this book is over. But just like Tony Stark said, part of a journey is the end.

Thank you so much for the love and support that you've given to me and this book. I never thought people would actually read my works but i'm glad you've enjoyed Paper and Ink until the very end. Words really can't express how thankful i am and how much i love this story.

I'm honestly very attached to the relationship between Harry and Y/n Potter that i have created, and i'm so unexplainably happy that you are too.

No more words can describe how i feel other than thankful. So thank YOU! Thank you for making a girl's dream come true with reading what she writes. I love you all and this book and am going to miss writing about Harry and his bubbles and also reading your comments. But I'm honestly very flattered that you all read this in the first place haha.

I had the absolute best time writing this these past three and a half months.
(I know i had the best time falling into love ;)) alexa play till forever falls apart by ashe and finneas cause it is literally harry and y/n's song

Shout out to the first few readers of paper and ink such as:

Cayinyang (The very first person who read, my irl best friend ilysm boo) Zone6Killjoys TWO-LOSERS ronweasleyg1rlfr1end zebrareborn1 nifflercookie B1ACK_M00N YourAWizardMika sweetclassypeaches

^ those amazing people are the ones i remember because they were quite active in commenting. i'm sorry if i missed/didn't mention some names!

oh and to my favourite person whose comments always make me crack up joow24

But please don't leave me just yet! You can find me here,

My other books:

(Since most of these are OCs, and i understand if you feel "jealous" of x OCs book, don't worry i do too sometimes lmao , you can always change the OC's name to yours with downloading the interactivefics chrome extension)

1) Another Harry x reader!! Did anyone say fake dating? Enemies to lovers? ;)

2) Lovable
A young Remus Lupin x reader x Regulus Black! A very messy but interesting love triangle ;)

3) Parker!
A social media based book, about Peter Parker and Ashley Stark who fell for each other! The storyline is quite simple actually, but it's just full of memes i love it. Also features wholesomeness from the Avengers which i absolutely adore.

You can find all books above on my profile! I'm not going to update daily on those like i did with Paper and Ink. I also do not have an updating schedule so i'll just write whichever i'm inspired to write at the moment. Those books mentioned above will also not have almost 200 chapters like this one.

I just want to clarify, me writing these fanfics and giving credit to jk rowling DOES NOT mean i suppport or agree with her views. i stand with all my transgender besties out there. you got all my love‼️

Signing off, until then (hope to see you on my other books)
-Nadine <3