Vol. 2.23 | The Celebration

y/n malfoy

y/n malfoy

Harry and i didn't apparate. Instead, we jump around happily along the Malfoy manor yard, and then took a taxi to London. We walk through the streets together, hand in hand, while the street lights and the moon shine on us.

We explored London together up until midnight since we left the manor. Luckily, no one knew who Y/n Malfoy was in the muggle world. It was a quite beautiful experience actually. We went to the London Eye, and i could see the amazing scenery from up top.

"I wanna celebrate," Harry suddenly says, snapping me away from my thoughts. I tilt my head to look at him, and lift an eyebrow, "We've been celebrating all day?" Harry asks with a cheeky smile, "You know there's a pub nearby?"
"A pub?" I ask back, furrowing my eyebrows as Harry nods in response, "Yeah, we can have a drink or two."

"Harry, i'm supposed to be dead."

"We're in the muggle world, Y/n."

"Besides," He continues, "If there are people who know you, they are gonna be drunk as shit, they won't even recognize you." Realizing i can't get through his big stubborn head, i finally give in, "Fine."

Harry smiles and leads me into a pub, and i quickly put my hood over my face. The place is packed, people drinking, people drinking, drunk people limping and running through the tables, people smoking, even. It is an absolute mess.

"I haven't been here in a very long time," He says, heading over to the bar. I look at him in confusion, then i look around my surroundings, "I haven't been here at all."

We end up drinking. Not too much though. This time, i'm the responsible one. I don't want to have a nasty hangover the next day. Harry apparently smokes now, he seems to be enjoying himself. After what felt like ages, i finally succeeded in dragging Harry home.

We enter the house together, and Harry has his arm around me. We're both not black out drunk, i'm just a little tipsy and Harry's a bit high. We both walk into the living room, and find a note on the table, saying;

Dear the soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Potter,
We went home to the burrow. You both can come by in the morning.
Love, Molly Weasley

"They went home already?" I ask Harry, who already made his way to the couch. He shrugs, closing his eyes, looking a bit tired, "We'll come by in the morning, like Mrs. Weasley said." I nod, heading over to the stairs,"Sounds good." Harry smiles, "Get some sleep, love. I'll catch up."

So i go up to our bedroom, change my clothes, and plop myself down on the bed. Today's been a long, tiring, but great day. Arguably the best day of my life. But when the wedding comes, that spot's gonna be replaced. I slowly close my eyes, and feel myself drift off to sleep.