dragons

"Or what, Malfoy? You're going to tell your daddy about this?"

y / n  m a l f o y

"Are you coming with me to meet Hagrid, Y/n?" Harry asks as i lay on the sofa in the common room.

Earlier today, Hermione told us that Ron was told by Seamus who was told by Dean, who was told by Parvati that Hagrid was looking for Harry.

"No, i think i'll pass," I smile up at Harry, and he frowns.

"Awe, why?" He asks, looking down at me, standing behind the sofa i'm laying on.

"I'm.. Going to have a little chat with Draco," I tell him, and Harry nods understandingly.

And that's true, i am going to talk to him. I just.. Won't tell Harry what i plan on discussing with him.

"Okay, i'll see you tomorrow morning," Harry kisses the top of my head before walking out of the common room.

Once he's out of sight, i close my eyes, trying to contact Draco.

"Astronomy tower. Now. I need to talk to you in person," I tell Draco, via telepathy.

I need to know if he has something to do with this.

"What? Y/n, it's past curfew."

"Since when do you care about curfew? Go there now."

I sneak out of the common room, climbing to the very top of the astronomy tower. I like it here, especially at night. It's a pretty cozy place to meet someone.

And better, we wouldn't get caught.

"What?" I hear a voice ask behind me. I turn around to see Draco.

His hair all ruffled, his grey eyes look sleepy, and his face just looks irritated to be honest.

"Who put his name in?" I ask back, hostility is clearly heard in my voice as i approach Draco.

"What are you talking about?" He asks, confused. His eyes are now more widely opened, more focused than before.

"Who put Harry's name in the fucking goblet?"

"I don't know! Calm down, Y/n-"

"Did you put his name in, Draco? Did you?"

For my own reasons, i have this theory that Draco was the one who put Harry's name in. Mainly because the strong hatred he has towards Harry. I don't think anyone in this school hates Harry more than Draco.