forced

I guess I'll just pretend until it all makes senseSee you face to face, I'm thinking 'bout the days we used to beBut I can't make a scene, but I can't make it seem like I want you, even if it's true

See you face to face, I'm thinking 'bout the days we used to be
But I can't make a scene, but I can't make it seem like I want you, even if it's true

Like i want you by,
Giveon

y / n  m a l f o y

I heard they're holding quidditch tryouts today, and Ron's been blabbing about how he wants to be on the team for the longest time.

So i decided to come to the quidditch field to support him. I haven't spoken to him for some time because of the task, but i know he'll appreciate me being there.

"Ron! Ronald!" I call out as he, Harry, and Ginny walk to the field. All three of them turn around to face me.

The first set of eyes i catch are Harry's, we stay silent for a moment, just looking at each other.

It's hard to pretend to hate him when he looks like that, and is looking at me like that, but i guess i'll just hve to keep on doing it. I can't make it seem like i still care about him.

"Yes, Y/n?" Ron says, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Oh! I just wanted to wish you good luck for the tryout. You'll do great, i believe in you," I smile widely at him.

Ron nods, before pulling me for a hug, "It means a lot, you know. I've missed you, Y/n," He muffles into my shoulder, and i only smile wider, "I've missed you too."

"Here," I mutter as we break the hug, "I see, before my eyes, Gryffindor's future keeper." Ron chuckles, and i rest my hand on his shoulder, "There's nothing to worry about, Ron." He nods, "You're right, Y/n. Thanks."

I flash him a quick smile before turning to sit down at the bleachers. I hear Harry calling out to me as i walk back, but i ignore him. I don't want this to be harder than it already is.

I sit next to Hermione, and she smiles wide at me, "Y/n, haven't seen you in long time. You and your brother aren't in most classes." I only nod politely and smile back at her.

"I've got to know though," Hermione mutters, "Why are you.. Distancing yourself from us? From Ron, Harry, and i?" My best friend asks

I figure i can't keep this to myself anymore. And if Draco can tell Blaise, his so called "bestie", then i can tell mine. Hermione deserves to know, and she's the only one i can trust.

"Hermione, c'mere, let's go," I reach her hand, pulling her away from the crowd. When i find i discreet location nobody would find us in, i stop.

"Okay, what is it then? Why are you avoiding us?" Hermione asks me, starting to get impatient. I take a deep breath, preparing myself for what's about to come, "Promise me you won't tell ANYONE. You're the only one i can trust."