Vol 2.10 | Doe

harry potter

harry potter

I look around worriedly, searching for Y/n in her butterfly form. When i do find her though, she flies out of the office, through the window. I have no idea how i'm supposed to find her later, but for now it's better for her not to be in here.

How could Lucius Malfoy know that she's here? It's kind of odd. Surely Y/n didn't tell him anything. I gulp while watching my girlfriend's father roam around the room, desperately looking for his daughter.

The blond Malfoy man then walks over to me, looking down at me with squinted eyes. He growls, "Maybe Potter here has an idea." He continues, "Don't you?" I look up at him, making direct eye contact. By his eyes, i can see the hatred he truly has for me. If he wasn't Y/n's father, the staredown wouldn't be this intimidating.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Mr. Malfoy," I reply, playing dumb, "But i haven't stolen anything from you." He grits his teeth, looking at me with disgust. Professor Mcgonagall comes to my defense, kicking Lucius out, "I see you have no other business being here, Mr. Malfoy. You may leave."

With anger, he stomps out of the room, not forgetting to hit my shoulder harshly with his on his way to the door. I let out a sigh of relief when i couldn't see him anymore, but i find a confused Mcgonagall when i look up.

"How could he know?" She mumbles under her breath, probably asking herself. After a few moments of silence, a butterfly comes, resting on my nose. I giggle a bit, as Y/n flies to Professor Mcgonagall's desk. She changes Y/n back to her human form, and smiles, "Close call there, Miss Malfoy."

"It sure was a bit nerve wracking," Y/n chuckles nervously, as i sling an arm around her for comfort. "You should go now. Take her somewhere safe, Potter. Somewhere Lucius can't find you."

I nod at her instructions, "Yes, Professor." Y/n and i both smile, before turning around, sauntering towards the door. But the sound of Professor Mcgonagall's voice makes us stop, "Y/n!" Y/n turns her head around, and asks, "Yes, Professor?"

"I really did miss you."

Y/n's smile grow wider, as she runs back towards the headmistress to hug her. "I hope you're still naming your child after me," Our old transfiguration teacher chuckles, and Y/n nods in response, "Of course i am."

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Y/n and i got back to Grimmauld Place, and when we tell Hermione and Ron about the Lucius Malfoy incident, Hermione went on full panic mode. She asked why we were at Hogwarts in the first place, and Y/n told her half of the truth. She told her that she just wanted to let Mcgonagall know about her condition.

"How could Lucius Malfoy know you were there?" Hermione asks, panicking as she paces back and forth around the room. "Why do you think i know?" Y/n asks back, hostility could somewhat be heard in her voice. She just seems a bit stressed.