haz's diary

Dear Diary,

One day after the break up with Y/n;

I can't believe she lied to me.

I love her, but she lied. She made me believe i was her first for two years.

We love each other, but we both can't change what she did to me.

I haven't seen her, Hermione says she's been crying in bed all day.

Two days after the break up with Y/n;

I miss calling her bubbles.

She sat next to Hermione in every class today.

I love her so much, and i don't think that feeling will ever go away.

But she hurt me, and maybe we're not meant to be after all.

You can't expect a tween romance to last forever. We were 13 when we became close, loved each other at 14, broke each other at 15.

But i had hopes that we would settle down, get old together, and have our happily ever after.

Guess that isn't happening.

3 days after the breakup with Y/n;

I'm trying to fall in love with Cho Chang..

I'm trying.

I have to move on and forget about Y/n at some point, although that seems unlikely.

4 days after the breakup with Y/n;

I love my bubbles. I love her, and her only.

Avoiding her at DA meetings is hard, i always instinctively come to her, but i try my best to stop myself.

Cho and i have gotten extremely closer, but i still don't feel it. I still don't feel what i feel around Y/n.

5 days after the breakup with Y/n;

I miss my bubbles so much.

I saw her talking with Malfoy today— Hope she feels better now that she's talked to her brother.

I'm sorry bubbles, as much as i miss you, i can't forgive you soon. I'm not ready to do that.

6 days after the breakup with Y/n;

I kissed Cho under the mistletoe, and Y/n saw us.

I've never seen her that broken.

She cried her eyes out, and ran out of the room in tears.

I feel so guilty.

2 years ago, when we first confessed our feelings to each other, i promised myself i would never hurt this girl.

I hate myself for breaking my own promise.

But now, i've made a new promise.

I'm not going to get back with Y/n, as much as i want to, but i just can't. It's for my own good.

I don't want to surround myself with liars. And she really hurt me.

7 days since the breakup with Y/n;

I miss my bubbles so much. I still keep her letters neatly in a small case.

Ever since we broke up, i've been debating whether or not i should take off the necklace, our matching necklace. The one with her initial.

It's so much pressure for me, because if i do that, then i consider her gone from my life.

Ron, Hermione, Fred, George, Ginny, and even Dean— The reason for all of this, told me to not take it off.

However, my other friends said it would be inappropriate to still wear it.

I know Y/n still wears her H necklace though.

8 days since the breakup with Y/n;

I did it. I took it off.