full moon?

"Yeah, it's odd, isn't it? Why would anyone be scared of a full moon?

h a r r y p o t t e r

"Why did your boggart turn into us, Y/n?" I ask as we walk towards the common room.

"Well, i think my biggest-"

"Isn't it obvious?" Hermione exclaims, cutting Y/n off. We stop walking when she stops in front of us.

"Y/n's worst fear is seeing the people she cares for in danger. That's why it turned to Malfoy, then us," she explains.

I take a glance at her, then look down on my feet. She cares for me?

Y/n Malfoy cares.

Am i starting to like her?

I didn't know why i kissed her.. On the cheek. I still don't. Something just felt right. I feel so safe and free whenever i'm with her.

She's like a breath of fresh air, something that i desperately need.

I haven't fallen for any girl yet, or develop some sort of feelings for anyone at all. So this is the first time i've felt weird around someone. A good kind of weird.

Whatever this feeling is, i hope it stays.

I really like it.

I like Y/n, too. I don't know what kind of like, but it's there.

"Blimey, Y/n. I thought you just find your brother terrifying," Ron shrugs.

"You don't need to worry, we'll be fine," I assure her, slinging an arm around her neck as the four of us start walking again.

In reality, i don't know if i will.

I mean, i have a notorius murderer after me.

But i can't make it worse for her.

She smiles, but then it fades away, her furrowing her eyebrows instead.

"What? Why-"

"Don't you guys find it strange that Professor Lupin's boggart is a full moon?" She suddenly asks, as Hermione mutters the password to the common room.

We enter, and Y/n shoved my arm away from her as she makes her way to sit down.

Ouch.

When she realises, her jaw drops. She immidiately apologises. "I'm sorry, Harry! I didn't mean to-"

"It's okay," I smile at her.

"Anyways, Lupin's boggart you say.." Hermione chimes in, touching back on the subject. "Yes, i saw that it was a full moon."

"A full moon?" Ron asks, sitting down next to Y/n and i find myself leaning back on the wall across them.

"Yeah, it's odd, isn't it? Why would anyone be scared of a full moon?" Y/n mutters, i can hear the confusion in her voice.

"A full moon.. Full moon.. I-" Hermione starts speaking, but stops herself.

"Yes?" Y/n curiously asks, leaning towards Hermione.

"I think we should keep our noses out of our teacher's business."