hermione's heartache

You claim it's not in the cardsAnd fate is pullin' you miles awayAnd out of reach from meBut you're here in my heartSo who can stop me if I decideThat you're my destiny?------How can you say you'll be mine?Everything keeps us apartAnd I'm not the ...

And fate is pullin' you miles away
And out of reach from me
But you're here in my heart
So who can stop me if I decide
That you're my destiny?
------
How can you say you'll be mine?Everything keeps us apart
And I'm not the one you were meant to find
It's not up to you, It's not up to me
When everyone tells us what we can be

Rewrite the stars
Zac Efron and Zendaya
(YALL PLSSS LISTEN TO THIS
IT DESCRIBES EVERYTHING
PERFECTLY)

y / n m a l f o y

I walk into the great hall alone. Instantly finding a swarm of excited students for today's quidditch match. Gryffindor V Slytherin. Slytherins throw sneers and insults at us Gryffindors, but i notice that Draco stays quiet. He looks dead, souless.. I see Ron walking in too, he looks rather nervous. As i walk, i past Seamus and Neville, smiling at them.

And then, the one and only Blaise Zabini comes up to me.

"Since when did you join the quidditch team, Y/n?" He asks, raising his eyebrows.

I've just realised i'm wearing Harry's Gryffindor quidditch jumper that he gave me. I intended to wear it as a symbol of support, and just threw it on carelessly. Forgetting who gave me the clothing.

"Oh? This old thing?" I chuckle nervously, pointing to the jumper, "Uh- It's not mine, i'm just borrowing it," I give Blaise an awkward smile, as he furrows his eyebrows, "Harry's?"

"Well.. Yeah, actually" I shrug, chuckling, "Anniversary gift."

"That's quite cute," Blaise grins, as I smile back at my Slytherin friend, "'Innit?"

"Yeah."

"I better give Ron some support, it is his first game after all," I excuse myself to head to the Gryffindor table, still smiling wide.

"Okay," Blaise nods, "I'll spot you in the crowd."

"See you, Blaise. Good luck."

After waving off to Blaise, i walk over to the Gryffindor table, finding Ron, Hermione, Ginny, and.. Harry. I quickly take a seat, sitting beside Ron. I tap his shoulder, "You'll do great, don't stress about it."

Ron flinches, and forces a smile. While Hermione, Harry, Dean, and Ginny smile at me widely. Harry's grin especially.. But then that grin turns into a smirk when he notices my outfit.

"Cute jumper," Harry chuckles, "Where'd you get it?"

Ginny and Hermione then giggle, giving each other knowing looks. Even Dean joins in, raising his eyebrows and smirking, looking at me and Harry.