lucius and draco

"Save me

"Save me."

y / n m a l f o y

On our way to Hagrid's, Ron and Hermione keeps bickering about Scabbers and Crookshanks.

Ron believes Crookshanks killed Scabbers.

Hermione, does not.

But what i can't stop thinking about though, is how badly i want to know how Hagrid's hearing went.

I really don't want anything to happen to Buckbeak, and if something does, it's all because of my brother. Everything, all of this.

Buckbeak didn't even do anything wrong, it was Draco. It was always Draco.

Oh yes, run to daddy and everything will be alright,

That's my brother's motto.

"How did it go, Hagrid? The hearing?" Harry asks, as we watch Hagrid skip rocks through the lake.

"Well, first off, the committee members took turns... talking about why we were there. I got up and did my piece. Said how Buckbeak... was a good hippogriff, always cleaned his feathers."

"He is a good hippogriff," I chime in, smiling, and Hagrid returns it. "He is, Y/n.. Unfortunately your father doesn't think so.." Hagrid tells me, and his smile fades away.

"Lucius Malfoy got up..Well, you can imagine."

"Oh no," I mutter under my breath.

I am disgusted, absolutely disgusted of my father. And Draco, for this matter! They can't just let people live in peace, they always take away other's happiness.

Like mine.

"He said Buckbeak was a deadly and dangerous creature... who would kill you as soon as look at you. And then? And then he asked for the worst, did old Lucius."

"They're not sacking you!"

"No, I'm not sacked. Buckbeak's been sentenced to death!"

Poor little creature! How cruel of father to do this.. I sigh.. Cursing under my breath.

"I'm so so sorry, Hagrid. This is all because of Draco.. And father. And i'm afraid i can't help.. He hates me as well, my father. He won't listen to me."

"It's okay, Y/n. It's not your fault. I'm just glad you're not like them."

----

a/n: a little time skip, cause you all know what happens anyway.

"What did I say? Father said... I can keep the hippogriff's head. I'll donate it to the Gryffindors' common room. This is going to be rich."

Oh brother.

"I'm so ashamed," I sigh, putting my hand over my face. Harry gave me a quick smile before walking off, following Ron and Hermione towards Draco.

"Look who's here. Come to see the show?" Draco asks when he notices us. Oh, how bad i want to wipe that smug of his face.

I really am angry at him right now.

"You! You foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!" Hermione shouts, pointing her wand to Draco's neck.

Draco looks terrified, almost hopeless. He looks like he's about to cry..

He glances at me, with pleading eyes.

"Save me."

I hear a whisper.. It's Draco's voice.. But- He's not even whispering to me.. He's just.. There, looking at me.

"What was that?" I whisper under my breath, starting to feel dizzy as well. "Y/n, are you okay?" Harry asks, concerned. He holds on to me, worried that i might collapse.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah.. I just- I thought i heard something."

"Hermione, no!" Ron shouts, holding Hermione back, "He's not worth it."

Hermione removes her wand from Draco's neck, turning back to us. Draco's little clique burst into laughter.

But just then, Hermione faces Draco again, punching him right in the face.

Bloody hell.

In my head, i wanted to apologise to Draco, but i don't know if he deserves an apology.

While running off, Draco whispers to me, "I do deserve one."

What? It's like he knows what i'm thinking about..

That felt good," Hermione says, and i smile at her. "Not good, brilliant!" Ron exclaims, but then turns to me, "Sorry, Y/n."

"Oh no, don't be. He deserved it. Well done, Hermione."