looking back

I had all and then most of youSome and now none of youTake me back to the night we metI don't know what I'm supposed to doHaunted by the ghost of you

Some and now none of you
Take me back to the night we met
I don't know what I'm supposed to do
Haunted by the ghost of you

The night we met by,
Lord Huron

h a r r y p o t t e r

"You! You're the reason my daughter's dead! You did this to her!" Lucius Malfoy grabs me by my collar, pulling me away from Y/n. But my eyes are still fixated at her, i can't take my eyes off her lying body. Lucius Malfoy continues, "Potter! Look at me in the eyes, you coward! You killed my daughter. This is all because of you!"

To be honest, he has a fair point. Y/n already said to me if she betrayed Voldemort, he was going to kill her. But i didn't seem to care about that. I regret everything.

"I love her! This isn't what i want!" I cry out, and Lucius releases my collar. But when i try to get back to Y/n again, he pulled me away and barks, "Get away from her."

Then i turn to Draco, i grab his arm and shake it, trying to get his attention. Draco doesn't even glance at me, he carries on crying while looking at Y/n. I say to him, sobbing, "Draco, i'm sorry. I'm sorry that she's hurt because of me. But she's not dead."

Draco ignores me.

Narcissa Malfoy then pulls me away from her son, and she says while dragging me towards the door, "Mr. Potter, you're making this harder for our family."

"I'm telling you! She's not dead. You don't believe me?" I ask, still sobbing. Madam Pomfrey says to me in a calming voice,
"Mr. Potter, i know Miss Malfoy meant a great deal to you, but--"

"Get out of here." She was cut by Lucius Malfoy's stern voice. He grabs me and drags me to the door. I try to fight it, i try to run back to her. But i can't, "I'm not leaving her!"

"I said out, Potter!" He shouts as he throws me out of the hall, and i fall down on the floor in front ot Ron and Hermione. Ron quickly helps me to stand, and i notice the concerned look on everyone's faces. Especially Mrs. Weasley and Remus.

There are the twins, Hermione, Ron, Mrs. Weasley, Tonks, Remus, Percy, Ginny, and Dean.

"They say she's gone," I sob, while Ron pulls me in for a hug. I bury my face in my best friend's shoulder, and i can hear his faint sobs, as well as Hermione bursting into tears.

"Harry dear, Y/n is alright. Tell me she's alright," Mrs. Weasley comes up to me and says. She looks like she's on the verge of a breakdown, desperately waiting for good news.