the poem

I love the taste of you in the morningKeep me warm andNothin' else, nothin' more importantMakes me wanna believe in love I love the thought of us in the eveningCrave the feelingThe way you feel, something 'bout it's healingI'm praying we don't fuc...

Keep me warm and
Nothin' else, nothin' more important
Makes me wanna believe in love
I love the thought of us in the evening
Crave the feeling
The way you feel, something 'bout it's healing
I'm praying we don't fuck this up

obvious by,
Ariana Grande

h a r r y p o t t e r

I slowly open my eyes, finding myself wrapped around a blanket, laying comfortably on the sofa at the burrow's living room. I smile, recalling the events of last night.

Y/n and i chatting, until we fall asleep in each other's arms.

The way that i am deeply in love with this girl is somewhat unhealthy for me. I feel like i love her more than i love myself, and i can't afford to lose her. I've lost everyone who were close to me one by one.. And i don't want her to leave me too.

I feel like Y/n Malfoy is the other half of me, you know? As cheesy as it sounds. I think she's the better half of me, really. I can just be myself around her.

"Morning, Harry," My girlfriend smiles, as she walks towards me to the sofa. She's wearing my glasses, the necklace with my initial around her neck, and my quidditch jumper that i gave her for our anniversary last year. Her hair is messy, but cute. An adorable bed head.

Even though i can't see clearly without my glasses, i say she looks extremely beautiful right now. I really hope i can see her "Just got out of bed look." more and more often.

"Morning.. Love," I greet her back, as she takes off my glasses and hands them over to me, "Oh, thank you."

"Treacle tart?" She offers me the plate she's holding, "Me and mum made it."

"I love you so so much," I chuckle, as i take the plate from her hand. Y/n shakes her head and rolls her eyes playfully, "You're nice when you have your favourite food."

"I'm always nice," I shrug, then i pull her down gently to sit beside me, before softly kissing her. I furrow my eyebrows at her once i pull away, "Is that lemon juice again?"

"For fuck's sake, Harry!" Y/n laughs, "What is it with you and lemon juice?" I shake my head, "Just prefer pumpkin."

"Where is everyone?"

"We both fell asleep here," Y/n replies to my question, "I woke up early to help mum make food. Everyone else are still in bed upstairs."

"Oh, is he awake, dear?" Mrs. Weasley asks Y/n from the kitchen. "Yes mum, just woke up," Y/n replies.

"Good morning, Harry!"

"Good morning, Mrs. Weasley."

"Y/n! Y/n!" Hermione begins shouting, running down the stairs, "Where did you sleep last night?"