valentine's day

Could wake up, and make up, and play dumbPretending that I need a boyWho's gonna treat me like a toyBut I don't wanna be the puppet that you're playing on a stringThis queen don't need a kingI don't know what you've been toldBut this girl right he...

Pretending that I need a boy
Who's gonna treat me like a toy
But I don't wanna be the puppet that you're playing on a string
This queen don't need a king
I don't know what you've been told
But this girl right here's gonna rule the world

Sit still look pretty by,
Daya

y / n  m a l f o y

Valentine's day is right around the corner, and i actually have no one to romantically share the love with. It's not like i want to be romantically linked with anyone anyway.

I figured, that i don't need a date, a boyfriend, or a girlfriend, or anyone really. I'm good enough on my own, i'd rather wing this out solo, right?

Being with someone just adds to the stress. I have to figure out my own problems, and help them figure out theirs.. Like when i was with Harry. That was a hectic journey.

So why should i be out looking for someone else who's gonna be a burden to me? Valentine's day is just any other day.

But still though, not a day goes by without me missing Harry. Love does crazy things to someone.

"You have to piss Potter off for valentine's day," Draco says as we sit down at the Slytherin table. We just finished class, and decided to eat right after.

"What?" I furrow my eyebrows at him, helping myself out with some treats.

"Potter's going with Chang, right? To Hogsmeade," Draco asks, and i nod.

"Yes, so?"

"So who are you taking? As your date?" He asks once again, resting his chin on his hand. I don't really see why this conversation is necessary.

"Date? I haven't thought about going on a date with anyone. I actually was thinking, maybe i should just go with you to share the sibling love?" I suggest, smiling playfully.

"That pretty much shows that you're the pathetic ex," Draco scoffs, rolling his eyes.

"Well do you have a date?" I ask, annoyed. I sip on a cup of pumpkin juice, while waiting for Draco to reply. He probably doesn't even have a date, so he's pathetic as well.

"Yes? I guess."

"OH MY FUCKING MERLIN, DRACO, WHO????" I almost choke on my drink when the words fall out of his mouth. Draco has a date?