theo

t h e o d o r e  n o t t

After smoking weed and laughing at all the dumb shit Y/n and i were  saying, i feel really.. Weird. But of course i do, we were high as fuck, weren't we? But what i feel right now is somewhat different. It's nothing like i've ever felt before. I've gotten high plenty of times before, to get my mind off things.. But not like this. Those nights of smoking along don't compare with the smoking session i had with her last night.

It's odd. Very odd. I can't stop smiling, laughing to myself as i recall every little dumb conversation we had.

Then an idea pops up in my head. She mentioned.. Parties. She said she would like to blast music and have fun. What if i give her just that? She'd be happy, right? And i'm glad to see her be happy. Especially when a ton of things are stressing her out right now. I'm going to do something for her, something special.

I spend the whole day planning a surprise party for Y/n. Without a real reason at all.. I just feel like she needs some cheering up. Luckily, i can play some tunes on the guitar, so i think that should work. I gather some lights and set them up at the Manor's garden. I've asked Mr and Mrs Malfoy for permission, and of course they said yes.

After i sorted everything out for the surprise party, i run to Y/n's room and start banging on the door. "Y/n Narcissa Malfoy!" I call out excitedly. After what felt like a decade, i watch the door knob turning. Then she opens the door, looking up at me. I can tell she's a bit annoyed, and i get it to be honest. I'm literally pounding on her door at 12pm.

"What?" Y/n asks in annoyance. She leans against the door frame with her arms crossed, eyebrows furrowed. I simply grin, and take her hand, leading her away from her room. She looks up at me in confusion, but still follows behind me anyway. Then Y/n finally asks, as we run through the big corridors of the manor. She questions, "Theo, where are we going?" To which i look back at her and reply with a shrug, "You'll see."

She sighs, and rolls her eyes, "I'm not in the mood to smoke." We stop running, and i shake my head. Still looking at her with a smile, "We don't have to smoke if you don't want to. But i just wanna show you something that i think you're gonna like." Y/n looks at me confusedly, but doesn't resist when i pull her to run again, leading her to the garden.

Before we get there though, i stand behind Y/n and close both of her eyes with my hands. This is a surprise after all. Y/n is clearly baffled, as she puts her hand on top of mine and starts tapping on them. I really don't know why- But i find the taps very adorable. I kind of feel.. Butterflies? In my stomach. This is very odd. Very odd. I've never felt like this before. 

"Theo," She sternly calls out, snapping me away from my thoughts, "Are you there?" I clear my throat nervously, and nod. Even though she can't even see that i'm nodding. "Yeah," I blurt out, "Ehm, yeah i'm still here." I still have my hands covering her eyes, and i can feel that she furrowed her eyebrows. "What's going on?" She asks.