high enough

But I don't need drugs'Cause I'm already high enoughYou got me, you got me goodI'm already high enoughI only, I only, I only got eyes for you

'Cause I'm already high enough
You got me, you got me good
I'm already high enough
I only, I only, I only got eyes for you

high enough by,
k.flay

a/n;
since i'm sure you guys have read the books/watched the movies, i'm not writing the part when they broke into gringotts to save time hehe. so we'll carry on from the dragon scene

y / n  m a l f o y

After we broke into Gringotts, to my aunt's vault in order to get one of the horcruxes in there, we were caught. Trying to find a fast escape while being surrounded, i look over to the Ukrainian Ironbelly dragon, and come up with something. It's a crazy idea, but it's all i can think of.

Harry grasps my hand with his while he holds his wand in the other. As the four of us pinned ourselves against the wall, trying to dodge the hexes that are being casted towards us. We start throwing spells back, trying to slow the guards who are chasing us down.

"You got any idea?" Ron asks Hermione, quite breathlessly. "Should be a brilliant one," He adds. Hermione shakes her head, as she keeps casting spells at the Gringotts guards. "I don't know, Ron!" She replies, her voice trembling.

Knowing that even the brains of the group doesn't have a plan, i figure that we need to do whatever we can to escape at this point, even the craziest ideas. "Fuck this," I mutter under my breath, and then i point my wand to the fence, the only thing blocking our way to the dragon, "Reducto!"

I let go of Harry's hand and quickly jump on to the Ukrainan Ironbelly, clinging on to its back horns. My friends only stare at me with wide eyes, but then i call out to them, "Well, come on, then!" The trio quickly jumps on to the dragon as well. Harry wraps his arm around my back, trying to prevent me from falling.

"Relashio!"

The dragon stands straight, breaking out of the underground cave and crushing the ceilings above us, letting us escape the cave and to the bank. The goblins run around in fear as the dragon spits fire from its mouth. Then the dragon finally breaks the dome like ceiling of the bank, and flying off into the sky.

"Y/n, you are absolutely mental!" Ron shouts, however he's grinning, clinging on to the dragon's back horn for dear life as we feel the fresh breeze running through our hair. Harry only smiles, muttering lowly, "That's my girl."

"Can someone please just— Hold me and make sure i don't fall off?" Hermione says, she always had a fear of flying. I chuckle, as i look at Ron and Hermione knowingly. "I think that's directed to the ginger one," I tease, but Ron doesn't pay any attention to me, he wraps his arm around Hermione, holding her tight. Harry looks back at them and smiles, "I think so too."