Vol 2.28 | Mini Potter

2004

2004.

y/n potter

I walk over to the nursery. Harry and i have placed the furnitures there yesterday. As i reach the room, i find Harry with a bucket of red paint beside him. "Oh.. You painted the nursery red," I speak up as i look around the room.

Harry looks back, and says excitedly, "Yeah! Red and gold!" I cross my arms, and tell Harry, "I was thinking baby blue, but red and gold works too." He slings an arm around me, chuckling, "Of course it does! The Gryffindor colours work with everything."

"Harry, i'll have to ask you to not make our son a Gryffindor mascot when he arrives," I say to my husband, chuckling lightly. Harry shakes his head, saying
"I won't.." But then he continues, "But when he turns like.. 5 months old? I think i will."

I roll my eyes playfully, and tell him, "I'm gonna get some sleep.. You should too." Harry nods, as i walk to our bedroom, "I'm right behind you, love."

I crawl into bed, and feel myself drifting off to sleep.

Suddenly, in the middle of the night, my i begin to feel a great pain in my stomach. I roll over, and find the bed wet. My water broke. The way my stomach hurts is like nothing i have ever felt before.

So then i shake Harry, trying to wake him up, "Harry." He rolls over, and rubs his eyes as he asks, "What?" I begin to shake his shoulder harder, and shout, "Wake up!" He opens his eyes, and asks again, "What is it?"

"I think he's here."

"Who is?"

"The baby, you idiot!"

"OH SHIT," He jolts up from the bed, becoming wide awake. "OKAY.. OKAY UMMM.... STAY CALM!" He tries to tell me, and himself. I stand up, feeling the sharp pain. "TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL!" I yell, and he yells back,
"OKAY! OKAY! I WILL!"

"CAN PREGNANT WOMEN APPARATE?"

"NO! THE FLOO NETWORK, HARRY!!"

"RIGHT, RIGHT," Harry says, both of us panicking as we walk towards our floo network. We both grab a fistful of floo powder, and shout, "St. Mungo's!"

Once we arrive, Harry helps me walk as we approach the front desk. "Help! Help! My wife's about to give birth!" He shouts, and the front lady's eyes are still plastered to the computer as she says,
"Please register you and your wife's name, sir."