romeo & juliet

You'd tell me i'd be just fineSo i drown it out, like i always doDancing through our houseWith the ghost of you

So i drown it out, like i always do
Dancing through our house
With the ghost of you

Ghost of you by,
5 seconds of summer

tw: mentions of s*icide , if you don't feel comfortable with that, please click off now

h a r r y  p o t t e r

I went home.

The place that was supposed to be our home.

Grimmauld Place.

Sirius and i planned that we were going to live here, Y/n and i did too. Look how that turned out. It's like everything i touch, everything i hold dear, dies.

I went alone, not wanting the others to worry about me while dealing with this terrible grief as well. They're all at the Weasley's burrow, after i insisted that i was okay, and didn't need them coming with me. I just need to be by myself, i need some time alone.

I enter the living area, where Sirius hung pictures of Y/n on the walls before he died. They were related after all, cousins. So it makes sense if they had a close relationship.

I sit on the sofa and look at the picture frames. There are plenty. Y/n's baby pictures, some are with Draco and some are just her alone. There's this one where her mouth's covered in chocolate. I chuckle to myself, and my eyes travel around the room. Finding an eleven year old Y/n in front of Hogwarts express, going there for the first time.

I also find a family picture of the Malfoys, at their manor. I presume before Hogwarts, because Y/n looks so tiny there. Her and Draco sat on a fancy looking bench while their parents stood behind them.

I know she would say i would be okay. I know she would say that i would be happy again. But that's not possible.

I stand up and take the one of the picture frames that was rested on a shelf. I look down at it, and it has Y/n and i, arms wrapped around each other, with big grins and happy faces. Then i notice my tears dropping on it, which i quickly wipe off.

I take the picture and spin it around with me, as if it was her.

The things that were said at Hogwarts, in the hall came flooding back. When Madame Pomfrey said, "I'm very sorry. Y/n Malfoy has sadly passed away." And also when Lucius Malfoy lashed out on me. He shouted, "She's dead, and it's all your fault." I was crying. Crying like i've never cried before.