back to the burrow

I wanna trust me The way that you trust me Cause nobody ever loved me like you doI'd love to see me from your point of view

I wanna trust me
The way that you trust me
Cause nobody ever loved me like you do
I'd love to see me from your point of view

pov by,
Ariana Grande

y / n  m a l f o y

I wake up feeling sick and nauseous, probably the hangover? I was fairly tipsy last night. I know it was only three shots, but since it was my first time drinking alcohol, the effects kind of hit me hard.

I groan as i sit up from my bed, feeling a headache coming through. I throw my head back, resting it against the bed board, my eyes still closed shut. "Fuck.." I mutter as i slowly open my eyes, only to find Hermione sitting on the end of my bed, looking concerned.

"You okay, Y/n?" My best friend asks, resting her hand on my knee. "I'm.. Fine."  I mutter, stroking the back of my head. Hermione furrows her eyebrows, "You don't look fine."

I huff loudly, as i try to stand up, but fail miserably, trembling as i try to walk. Luckily, Hermione catches me before i hit the ground. "What's happened to you?"

"Drank a few last night."

"A few of what?"

"Fir whiskey."

Hermione gasps, instinctively letting go of me. Making me fall to the ground, as my head hits the wooden floor, "Hermione!" I squeal, and her eyes fill with guilt and worry, "I'm so sorry, Y/n! I'm so sorry!"

She then helps me up, as i still groan in pain due to the headache, and the fact that i just fell to the hard floor. "You shouldn't have done that, Y/n," My best frend scolds, while helping me get back to bed.

"Hermione.." I mutter, "I'm 16, a Malfoy and a fucking death eater with major daddy issues, and twinnie issues now, i guess. I'm betraying the dark lord, my boyfriend's life is threatened along with my own, my grades are falling off.. So i just wanted to have a drink to get my mind off of things."

She sighs, and subtly nod, patting my knees before she stands up, walking over to my dresser. "I'm getting your clothes, you should change."

"What would i ever do without you, Hermione?" I smile, and she laughs, "You'd get Harry to do stuff for you."

"Right.. He had one shot too, you know."

"Oh did he?"

"He didn't want to at first," I shrug. "And what else did you do?" Hermione asks, still browsing for my everyday wear.

"We went sledding.. He pulled me around. It was really fun."

I chuckle to myself at the thought, recalling last night. For once, i was finally able to distract myself from literally fucking everything. All the madness happening in mine and Harry's lives. Being in love is so goddamn fun when some crazy wizard is not after your tail, waiting for the rght moment to just snatch your soul away.