Chapter 69: Moving on

The next day

all night i had been thinking why snipe didn't show up. I knew that he wanted to see if Dean would make his way to me which he did but there has to be something else. Snipe said he wanted to be out there with me but when i get attacked he didn't show. I mean i knew he wasn't an employee there but if he cared he would have gone, I hate the fact i was being tested for something that was blooming but had just started the day before. Somehting is really wrong with Snipe and i need to find out.

I hear someone coming in and i prentend to be asleep. I see Snipe on the phone nand try to look as if i was sleeping i hear his converstaion.

"No kelly she was not suppose to lsoe the babay. you knew it was mines. I was making  her feel guilty that it could ahve been Dean's and that's the reason he showed up. Look i don't know why that Nikki chick hates her but she made me lose one important person in my life and that is my baby. I was so happy to know we were going to have our own kid and then forget about the one's she had with dean but now it's all gone. Look i need you to have a kid with dean alright. He has to believ your carryinghis kid. I know your not pregnant nad that you faked one. He's going to find out. Work on it."He says.

What is he doing and talking to kelly?

"Look Sis i need this to happen.we need to keep them apart. look stop messing around with Zack  and make sure Dean inpregantes you.Wait what you are?"He says confused.

Dean has inpreganted her. It was breaking my heart but then i heard something elses.

"Wait your how far along.So you are then but whose the father?"He asks.

Silnce was all around but i don't know what to expect now.

"look your getting a paternity test done and i don't care who the father is but your gonna have to pin it on dean even if it's not his."He says.

He then hanged up and i was pretending to sleep again.

"Babe i know your sleeping but know i love you okay.There are things i'ma boutt o do that are what i promise to you i wouldn't do but i have to break that prmoise. I hope you forgive me for this."He says kissing my forehead 

He then walks out and  i sit up. I look at my stomach and feel empty now. I call for a nurse and i ask ehr if i could have a vistior Dean come in. She was hesitant but i reassured her that it was okayed by Snipe. She then left and a few moments later dean appeared like nothing.

"Hey how did you get in here?"i asked smiling.

"Baby nothing is gonna keep you from seeing you. I love you and i'm sorry for your lost."He says closing the door and locking it.

"It's fine i guess it wasn''t meant to be."I said.

"You'lll have more kids but hopefully it's only fro me."He says.

"oh i hope so baby. Snipe last night questioned me about the baby being yours and cheating on him."i said.

"Let him think thta. It'll be much easier to drop the bomb on him.i'm thinking of dropping the bomb on Kelluy tonight."He says.

"Ah i need to tell you something and i don't know if it's true i overheard Snipe talking on the phone with Kelly. He said that she needed to get a paternity test done and that if the kids not your then she'll have to pin it on you. Dean she is pregnant and Snipe knows about Zack and her. The baby might be Zack's.i said.

"So she was seeing him while i was on the road. I guess i should have seen that coming."He says. 

"So i guess we can just drop them then. It's not going to be easy but afyter losing my baby i don't wanna be near Snipe. He is going back to his old waysa and in wanna escpae it. He might even hurt our kids. I don't even know where there at."I said now realizing i don't know where my kids are.

"There actually with Kelly."He said.

"waht."I said.

"He gave us the kids last night and i left them with her."He says.

"Dean how could you. They are in danger with them."I said now yelling.

"Calm down i asked her to came with me so she's gonna act all you know sorrya nd all."Hesyas.

"So the kids are here?"I siad.

"Yes."He says. 

"Bring them in."I siad.

"Um there actually to young to come in considering all the germs and all that they could get."He says.

"Well can i at leats gte a kiss from you."I siasd.

He moves close to me and our lips touch. I pull him on top of me and he carefully places himself on me. He goes gently and put my hands in his hair. He moves to my neck and i moan.

"Dean maybe we shouldn't go that far. I just lost a baby."i said.

"I know but i won't go that far.Let me just enjoy you for a while. I've missed you."He says kissing long my jawline. 

We made out for a little while longer and didn't go as far. We just kissed till we were panting heavily.

"Dean i miss you."I said as he laid next to me.

"Same here. We need to get our life back together."He said. 

"We will. I guess i can focus on my career now. I mean i haven't been in the ring for so long and everytime i am something happens.I need to beocme the person i set out to be and that is queen of the divas division."I said.

"you will.When your ready to go back then you'll show them not to mess with you."He says.

"I'm ready. I want to wrestle again. I need to have some distraction. "I said.

"Ill be there when you return."he says kissing me and then leaving.

I know i need to recover from everything but one thing that crossed my mind was Kelly.Snipe had called her sis. I didn't remember him having a sister? What have i be missing.

So what you guys think?Please comment and vote.