Chapter 54: His side

Few days later

 After spending a few days with dean i realized that he wasn't beeing himself. Everytime i was with little Jon he would smile and be all goofy and loving but without my son by my side Dean seemd cruel.

"Dean please tell me what's wrong."I tell him as i out to the backyard.

"Marissa right now is not the time."He says.

"Dean i'm leaving tomorrow nd youhave't even looked at me in these past couple of days."I said.

"Look it's best you leave now and forget we were ever together."He syas.

"What did i do now?"I said.

"Nothing it was me this time."He syas.

"Dean tell me what's wrong."I say.

"Now is not the time."He says.

"I'm not eaving unless yuo tell emwhat's going on."I said.

"Marissa just go alright. I don't want your husband to here ever again."He says with venom in his mouth.

I grab Dean and pull his head down to mines an dkiss him. He wasn't kissing back until i i wrapped myself around his torso and he pinned me up against the wall. We were making out for a while until i heard my phone ring.

"Just ignore it."I said kissing Dean.

"Answer it."He says pulling away.

"Right now i just wnat you. I don't want him to ever touch me. Your mines and i'm yours."I say kissing him again.

The phone stops ringing and then Dean removes my shirt. I help him take his shirt off and he lays me on the table that was in our backyard. The good thing about this house was we had a large hedge around so no one can see us.

A while alter. After finishing we got dressed and walked abck into the house.

"Did it make you feel better."I say to Dean.

"It did and it was perfect."He says kissing me.

"I wanted to let you know that our son's birthday is coming up and you know i want him to have a very special 1st birthday."I say.

"He will."Dean says.

"I want us to be together on that day. I don't care if Snipe is there."I say.

"He will care though. plus were are the two goons of his that were suppsoe to be watching over you."He asks.

"I send them to get me some things.I was craing somethings earlier and well i guess i may have gone a little overboard."I said giggling.

"My baby planned this didn't she."He says smirking.

"Maybe."I said kisisng  him.

It was about to go further but the front door open.

"Alright mrs. Geller here are the things 6ou asked." Toddsaid.

"Why thnak you.I said as they put the things on the table.

"Anything else ma'am."He says.

I need you guys to put my bags in the car. We will be flying back tonight.''I said.

They did as they were told and i saw the sadness in dean's eyes.

"Dean i'll be abck alright. This is just temporary. I'll be back in WWe and Vince needs to know that i'm pregnant. He needs to knwo i'm not in any conditonto compete."I said.

"Prmoise me we will get abck together."He says.

"We will."I said.

Night time

 "Alright little man need to say bye to your daddy."I tell little Jon.

"Hope my little man doesn't miss me too much."Dean says holding him close to him.

"Dean he will never be far from you. I have decided that he will ahev days with you and me."I said.

"Baby you don't have to do that.'He sayd.

"It'll be hard to be away from him but this way we each have something from one another."I said.

"So we will i get him then?"He asks as he puts little Jon down on the couch.

"Next week."I said.

Dean and i were looking at each others eyes when i felt a hand on my leg. I noticed that little Jon was on my lega nd that hewas walking???

"Dean look are little boy is walking."I said all happily.

"Mar you didn't know he could walk already?"Dean asked confused.

"Wait since when has he been able to walk??"I asked confused now.

"Mari he's been able to wlak since like 2 months ago."Dean says.

"I missed my baby boys first steps,but how? Why didn't you tell me?"I siad.

"I thought you knew alead."Hesays putting his hands up in denfense.

"No this is all new to me."I siad.

"Well at least you see him wlaking in our home."He syas kisisng me.

"alright ms.Geller everything is all set and we need to head out now to make it on time to the airport."Todd said.

Good thing Dean and Pulled away fom the kiss before they saw us.

"okay.Can you give us a mintue."Iasked.

"Of course Mrs. Geller."Todd said.

"I hate the fact they refer to you as mrs.Gellar."Dean says.

"It's just for now. I will soon be away from Snipe and i'll be mrsGood once again."I said.

"explainto me why you liek using my actual last name."Dean asks.

"It's the real you. I want peopel to know i married the real you and not the character you portray."I said.

"i like that you love me for me and not for who i portray."He says.

"well this is goodbye fgornow.I''ll see you next week."I said.

"Your going to be on raw?"He asks.

"Yes and you'll have little Jon that day."I said kissing him. He kisses back before i pull away.

"I will be back."I said. 

I walkout of the house   and have little Jon by his hand. I wanted to see him wlak since this was my first time seeing him walk on his own.When we enter the car i buckle up little Jon and i wave goodbye to Dean.

"Mrs. Gellar we ahve been info that snipe want us to meet him in Californian for soemthing."Todd says.

"Do you knwo why?"I ask.

"He just said to infor you and we will not be flying back to Cincinnati."Todd says.

"Well i guess were going to california."I said.

Instead of going to the airport we drove all the way to California.

So what you guys think?Please comment and Vote.