Chapter 7: Should i believe in you again?

After thinking long and hard about last night i decided to talk to Dean. I needed to clear this up with him and let him know that i'm willing to  forgive him only this time.

I was waiting by a cafe where i told Dean to meet up. I was looking through my phone when i noticed he was coming over. He had a smile on his face and i smiled back.

"Thanks for meeting me here."I said.

"I'm glad you called. I never thought you would call me after what i said yesterday."He said.

"I was thinking today and i thought i should talk this over and maybe just maybe i'm willing to move pass this."I said.

"I know i have hurt you and well i do wanna make this ework. I wanna ask you and well it might be bad timing but will you be my girlfriend?"He said.

"I would have said yes back then but right now i think we need to just be friends. I mean were still an onscreen couple so it doesn't mean you won't be able to kiss me. I know you smile after we kiss and all so i'll still allow that because i do like it when you surprise me.'I said.

Dean was lighting up a little and so was i . I couldn't deny he was a good kisser so why not put it out there. I really do like him but i need my heart to heal.

"I do like surprising you and well i do enjoy kissing you."He said grabbing my hand.

"Just know right now your under ristrictions."I said.

"I will do whatever it takes to make sure your heart is healed. i know you feel broken still and i didn;t really help you but now i waana make it right. I hope that i can win your trust again.He said kissing my hand.

"We will see.This will take some time and all but i'm willing to do this. I know i have done mistakes by trusting people only to get hurt. I'm beleievinbg in you to not hurt me this time around. I don't think you ever realize that i had given you my heart to hold. i felt it was safe with you unitl 2 days ago. I hope to be able to give you my heart again and this time forever."I said.

"So this means i do have a chnace with you then."He said with a smile.

"Frokm what i see yes but i need to know i am makeingthe right decision by trying to forget everything. And if you do mess upo it's done.We will never have another chance and that's it. I have been humilated enough to go through it again."I said firmly.

"I promise you that this time it will be different.I'll ake sure everyone that has wanted you out of the company to stop with all the hurting and pranking i told them to help me with."He said

"So you still had pranks waiting to be pulled on me."I said removing my hand from his.

"Yeah but i promise you that they will not happen anymore."He said quickly.

"So i just about gave you another chance to let you in only to find out your still gonna do things to me."I said standing up from my seat.

"I know it looks bad but i didn't plan this one i swear.'He said.

"To late it doesn't matter who planned it. You were still gonna hurt me either way.If i never talked to you would you have still gone with the plan?"I asked fearing the answer.

Dean just stayed silent and had his head down looking at the floor.

"I knew it you were just lying to make your concious clear somehow but guess what it was never gonna be clean."I said Walking away from the cafe.

"Marissa wait just let me explain all this.'He said walking behind me.

"Just go away your nothing  but a scumbag."I said.

"I'm sorry but i swear to you i was gonna stop it.'He said.

"Your just saying that to make yourself look good right now.I can't trust you or believe you. I can't believe i was falling for your mind games right now."I said

"There not mind games. Just like i asked you to be my girlfriend .i meant it when i said i would like you to be my girlfriend. I wanna be your one and only. i wanna be the one that heals your heart."He said.

"Yeah and then rip it out again and just make me look broken all over again."I said yelling.

''No it was never like that or ever gonna be like that.'He3 said.

"Could have fooled me. I don;t want you anywhere near me. I'm sick of the lying and just looking at you right now is making me sick."I said.

"Mar just listen please."He said grabbing my arm and spun me around.

My first reaction was a slap to his face. I knew he was gonna kiss me to make me feel weak. He knew i always let him but not this time.

Dean had a sad and shock face but he didn't let me go. He pulled me over his shoulder and put me in his car. I try to get away but he locked the doors. He went to the drivers seat and i try my best to make sure he wouldn't get in but i failed. Dean was able to get in and i was gonna attack him to make sure he didn't take me with him but before i knew it he put a cloth to my mouth and i was feeling sleepy.

A few hours later 

I see that i am on  a bed and i see dean right next to me asleep. He had his arms around me and i try to get out of his grip but he woke up the mintue i tried to remove his arms.

"Don't try to escape.I just wanna work things out is all. I really don't wanna hurt you and i really didn't want it to go this far  but you made me get here."He said.

"Dean please let me go. I'm willing to forgive you and be your girlfriend if you let me go. I'll be a good girl with you please."I siad feeling scared and tears falling down my cheeks.

"I want too but i feel like your lying. I want to make sure you don't try something. Just spend the next few days with me like we did in the beginning and you'll warm up to me again. I'm falling for you and i can;t lose you now."He said.

"Dean this isn't the way things should be."I said.

"Just give me a chance to prove to you i'm being serious about the things i said. You won't regret your decision."He said.

"If i agree to all this will i be able to have my freedom back as in not having you watch my every move and be away from you for a few days."I said looking away from him.

I heard him sigh and i knew the answer.

"I'm willing to compromise somethings with you only if agree to be my girlfriend."He said.

I had no choice unless i agree to his question.I was scatred to what i was getting into but i had too.

"I will love to be your girlfriend." I said

He pulls me into a kiss and he kisses me all over my face.

"Thanks you. I will not mess up."He said.

"I know you won't."I said kissing him just make him ease up a bit.

"Now get dressed i wanna spend the whole dya with you."He said.

I did as i was told and i just hoped that this time i spend with him i won't regret in making. He has shown me a different side of him that really scared me and i don't wanna set him off. 

So what do you think guys.Is dean beoming obessive and abusive with Marissa or is this his way of showing her that he cares about her deeply?please tell me what you guys think and please  comment and vote.