Chapter 36:First title defense

No it can"t be Snipe????

 "Oh little  Mari you know it was never nice to leave me talking alone."He says.

"Snipe how did you get this num,ber?"I siad.

"Oh didn't you know you boyfriend what's his name again. It couldn't be Dean could it? Um Zack i think it was."He says.

"Zack???Since when have you been in good terms with him?"I ask .

"Nothing to worry about. From what oi know you figure out that you have business i my side of the city.'He says.

"Well it seems like i'm the boss of you condsidering my parents ruled that whole area.."I said.

"Not really. Did you not read the papers right. If you refused to acceot the inheritence i get the area all to myself and considering you don;t leave here well it entitles me to be the only one who can amke business here."He syas.

"Well to let you know i did acceept my inheritence and i have already started to banned everything you ever made us do. This all started becasue of you and i'm going to end it."I said.

"Oh silly little Maris till as gulliable as ever."He says.

"Why are ypou even speaking too me., the last time we spoke was when i ended it with Zack.'I siad.

"Well it's never to late to talk to an old friend."He says.

"We were never friends Snipe.The only reason we wereever in good terms was because of my family. But since i ahven't had any contact with any of youin years why should i even consider you a friend."I said.

"Well what if i tell you i broke your fmaily out of jail just so they could see you.'He says.

"Why wouldyou do that?"I said.

"Just come back to Cincinatti and we will talk more.oha nd bring your fiance and son now too."He says laughing before hanging up.

I couldn;t believ he had found me after all these years. I made sure i wasn't caught when i wnet a few weeks ago. Did he actually see me?

I just ignored the thought and i didn;t even realize i was in the balcony of the hotel.When i enter the room the whole room was going round and round. I hold myself by the cabinets next to me and walk to the couch. I sit down and put my hands in my head. i started to feel a little werd and ran to the bathroom and threw up. I noticed thta i was throwing up blood. This was the first time i have ever done this.

"are you slright."Dean asks from the dorrframe.

"Yeah i just feel a little illis all."I siad seating next to the toliet.

"i don;t think your medically clear to fight tonnight. You just threw up  blood."He says.

"Dean i'm fine. It's probably soemhting i ate earleir.'I said.

"You ahven;t aten anything since we got up."He said.

"Yes i ahev and stop yelling it doesn;t help my ehad."I said.

"Your gonna have your head checked again and were gonna find out why you threw up blodd."Dean say.

I don't know what was going on but i can't afford to be stripped from my title

A while later

Dean somehow mamange to convience me to go tot he doctor's and findout what was wrong with me. There's no way i could be pregnant considering that i just threw up blood as well. What could be wrong inside me.

After having test done Dean and i waited by the doctors office. Good thing Aj was able to abbaysit little Jon.

"Everything is going to be fine."I tell Dean as he seems worried.

"Marisaa you could have a vein ripped inside of you or something. A vessle could have poped open and your here thinkning like it's not a big deal."He syas.

"Calm down will yeah. I'm  fine nothing wrong with me okay."I siad.

"yeah and look at your head. I didn't even realize your bumpo was geting bigger."He said.

"Waht do you mean bigger."I asked scared.

"Mar the ump grew bigger. I think you ashould cancel your match tonight.'He says.

"No i can;t back down now. This is my first title defense. I wanna prove i'm the ebst and no one is gonna take that away from me."I said

Before dean could respnd the doctor came in.

"alright Mrs. Good it appears that the bump in your head has a clog in there and we need to remove it as soon as possible."The doctor says.

"Wait what?"I ask in shock.

"We looked at all the results and it seems like if we don;t remove it it could lead to some serious damage to your system."The doctor says.

"So that would explain the bleeding from my mouth or no?"I asked.

"Possibly but it looks like we need to keep you in observation.I suggest you stay here so we can operate tonight if possibel and find the source of why you threw up blood." The doctor says.

"She will be staying.''Dean says.

I just look at Dean with dead eyes as to why he is making me stay ehre.

"I will not be staying. Whar are the risks of me holding this operation off."I said.

"Well the clog could get bigger and cause some serious problems. Also you might have soar bones, and less energy."The doctor says.

"Well i'll think about it."I sais getting up and leavign the office.

I can't beileve the bump to my ehad was serious.ack is so going to pay for this.

As i exit the hospital Dean is right on my eheels and he look angry.

"Dean why are you upset?"I aksk.

"look you need to have the operation before something bad happens. Think of little Jon. He needs you and your just gonan risk your life for a dam butterfly belt."He says.

"Hey this is my first ttile i ahve ever won alrioght. I can;t look like a weak champion."I siad.

"well i guess your just a selfish person who rather risk her life than think of her healtha nd her son."He said.

I was in shock that Dean has put pur son in this. I knwo i shoudl think about my health but putting little Jon was somehting i didn;t need. He's my world and without me dean would be lost.

Dean and i drove in silence to the arena. Considering we needto be at the arena earlier since the show would be starting earlier than usual.

When we reach the arena i just get out of the car and grab my abgs. Ignore Deana nd make my way tot the arena. I head to a lockeroom that is empty and just lock the door. I change into my ring attire and then i have a knock on my door. I just hope it wasn;t dean. "Marissa your match is up in 5 mintues."The tech guy says.

I just follow him out since i was already changed. I make my way to the gorilla with my belt around my waist and wait for my music to hit. 

When my music hits i walk down the ramp and make my way to the ring. I await for my  opponet.

My opponet turns out to be Nikki, Brie and Alicia Fox? Great this just turned into a fatal four way match.

Skip the match

Alicia and i were going at it. She knocks me down on the mata nd then kicks my head. I could feel the pain in my hea dbut i hold the pain. I then see the bella twins attack Alicia and trow her out the ring. Then i see them attacking each other.i take this as my opportunity to attack both of them with a double clothes line and i roll both of them up to do a the bridhe lock. I interlock there legs around each other and hold the lock in tight. Alicia was still knocked out outside the ring and i then hear the bell ring. The bella twins had just tapped out. The refee hands me the belt and i walk back stage happy with my win.

As i walk around to reach my lockeroom i start to feel weak and then i blackout.

Marissa defend ehr tittle but collapses backstage? Could there be somehtign wrong with Marissa. Is there more to just the clog in her head than what the doctor told her? Tell me what you guys think. Please comment and vote