Chapter 33: Road to royal Rumble

Today was our last day in Vegas. I was hanging out with Aj and dean was hanging out with Roman. These past few days dean had been acting weird. Everytime i brought up the wedding he would just ignore my comments. Othertimes he wold just give me a look and walk off. What did i do to make he act like this?

"Hey Mari how about this one."Aj said from the other side of the racket..

"Hmmm it's what i'm lokking for so why not put it on the pile."I said.

"alright girlie it's time to try them on. You already have 6 dresses so go now."She says pushing me intot the dressing room.

As i try the dresses i really didn;t see myself in them. As i try the one that Aj found for me i instantly feel in love with it. I remember when i was tricked into marry Dean about 2 years ago almost. I even remember when Aj and i actually started to become friends.

flashback  

"So dean is the one huh?"Aj asks me.

"More like forced into this whole thing."I siad.

"Look i can see thew ay he looks at you. You look at him the same way even if it's because it's against your own will."She says.

"I never thought i get married this young. I mean i'm only 21 and still haven't found what i want in life. I have a great job but its starting to become a pain. And marrying the one guy who i thought i would love no matter what has turned into my nightmare."I said.

"You know Dean has never asked anyone to be his one and only. He never even look like the type of guy that would get married."She said. 

"I get he wants me but why force me. I do love him but he has this obession over me that scares me."I said sitting on the floor.

"Just stay strong. I'm sure he would relax the moment that your his wife. Dean would have never in a million years have asked anyone to marry him but to for you he did. He reallly loves you. There were some talks around the arena the moment you left. people thought you left becuase you were pregnant or because Dean broke your heart or you broke his and blah blah."She said.

"The only reason i left was to be away from him and wwe. I was starting a new life but look how it turned out. I'm getting married in an hour."I said.

" So you did break his heart."She said.

"what do you mean i broke his heart?"I asked confused.

"When he came back from his seeing you he looked broken.He just wanted to be alone and wouldn't even be himself in matches."She said.

" i can say i did brake his heart. He and i had an arguement and i kicked him to the curb. We had't talked since last week."I said.

"I know i shouldn't be telling you this but Dean only asked me to come here because he wanted us to be friends considering we don't get along with the divas."she said.

"I figured since i have never had friends all my life."I siad.

"Well it sucks being loney  but know you have him. He told me that your family hasn't spoken to you in a long time."She said.

"Yeah just a lot of drama."I sad.

"well i think we should get ready.We only have 10 mintues now.She said.

End of flashback

Aj and i were actually having a normal conversation and how i actually felt aboiut Dean during that time.

"Mari are you ready yet?"Aj says from the other side of the door.

"Yeah i just need help zipping the dress up."I said laughing.

as i open the door Aj face lights up.

"Mari that dress looks beautiful on you."She says.

"Thanks and it's all thanks too you."I said.

As Aj helps me with the zipper i look in the mirrors around me and i fall more in ove with the dress. I never imagine myself actually picking my dress this quickly.

After seeing myslef in the dress i decided to buy it. I ended up changing back into my clothes and went to go purchase the dress. as we were leaving the store i spot Dean and Roman with little Jon.

"Hey Aj did the guys ever say what they were going to do today?"I ask her.

"I think thye said thye were going tot go to the gym or something."She said.

"Well i guess there done considering there at that little cafe over there."I siad pointing to there diresction.

"Hey whose thta girl with them?"She asks as i look aagin.

"I don;t know but she looks like a lawyer, or business woman."I said.

"Has Dean be second guess this whole thing?"She asks.

"He doesn't really seem all into it now.He wanted to get married days ago when he propsed but now he's like this isn't suppose to happen now or somehting."I siad.

"Hmm that's strange. Roman seems to think differently."She says.

"waht do you mean?"I ask.

"Well roamn is like a brother to dean and roman knows what's up with him.For dean to ahve had Romean fly all the way here was for soemthing?'She says.

"True Roman is like a brother to Dean but why is he hiding things about me?"I said .

"Maybe he's planning something for you. By thr looks of it he really seems intrested in what that Woman is syaing."She says.

"well i think we better go get my son from the day care."I said.

"Okay but don;t worry about this too much.It's probably something he just forgot to do for the wedding or something?"Aj says.

"I doubt it. I'm the only one whose be doing the work."I say.

"Let's just go pick up  little Jon and we can take him tot the park to have a relaxing day.'She says.

"Yeah i guesss that will help."I said.

As we pick up little Jon i get a call from Dean.

"Hey babe."I say as i answer.

"Hey princess i justed wanted to elt you know we need to get to the airport like in an hour."He says.

"Is it 5 already?"I ask.

"Yeah come on babe were gonna miss our flight if you don't finish packing."He says.

"Hey i already did."I said.

"Babe you only packed one thing.and little Jon still needs his things put in a bag."He syas.

"I'll be there in 5 mintues."I said as i hanged up.

Aj and i head back to my house with little Jon. When we get there i quickly pack everything that is needed. Dean rushes me as i put in more things in my bags.

"Mar were gonna miss our flight."He says.

"Well if you had packed for little Jon while you waited we would have been out the door a long time ago."I said.

"Just hurry .will be waiting for you in the car."He says as he grabs my bags that are packed and Aj grabs little Jon.

When i finish my last lugagge i run downstairs and get into the car. As we drive i couldn't help think that i could be divas champion within just a few hours.

So what you guys think? Marissa already ahs her dress and Dean has been acting strange? Wonder what's up? Please comment and vote.