Chapter 61:planning

Today was smackdown taping. I had called Snipe over night so he would bring my two kids tonight. I really wnated to see them but most of all i wnated to hurt Dean. He has been with Kelly this whole time and never said anything. I snuck around to see him everytime but he kept quiet. Now my plan on him will only be the begininning.

"Aj can i ask you a favor." I said.

"Marissa if it's about getting back at Dean then no."she said.

"Please i just want him to feel...she cuts me off.

"Make him feel like what? You know Marissa yoy have definitely changed ever since yoy gave birth to your daughter. I mean were is the who waa sensative and didn't care what she had to do to fix things. Right now what you are doing is bringing all the men in your life to suffer. Maybe what Dean and Zack said on raw is true. They have seen the reak you and quutr frankly i think i'm starting to see it too." She said.

"Your my only friend that i have. I can't go to anyone else. I just feel good when i hurt those.who.have hurt me. Aj i'm asking just this one thing. I won't ever bother you again if that's what you want."i said.

"I'm sorry but i can't. "She said walking away.

Aj had just walked out on me. the only person i had formed a friendship here is gone. Why is she agreeing with what Dean and Zack said?

I was walking around the arena when i spot Zack. I walk over to him and jump on his back.

"Guess who."i said.

"Marissa i think you should leave. "He said pulling me down.

"No.Zacky i wanna be with you. Why are you siding with Dean?i asjed.

"Marissa your back in the same position you were years ago. Marissa your playing us all. Whatever you have encounter back then is repeating itself right now. "He said

"Don't be like that. You and i both know that i was never like this. If inwaa then why would i have ever gotten back with the whole time we were dating. Think about it Zacky who.changed who." I said.

I left Zack there and then made my way over to see if i could find Dean. When i saw his lockeroom i just busted open to see him and Kelly doing it on the couch.

"Marissa what are you doing here?" Dean asked putting his clothes back on.

"I should ask you the same." I said.

"What i do is none od your business. We aren't togerher anymore. "He said sternly.

"I came here to tell you that i missed you ans wanted us back together. I mean i'm about to nake the move of divorcing Snipe."i said.

"Why would you do that. He loves you."kelly said with all her clothes on.

"Thats doesn't concern you. Plus your just the nanny of my kids but here you are doing my ex. The father of my children. Why would you do this to me. I trusted you with all the secrets i told you but i guess i was wrong to do so. "I said.

"Marissa i never meant to hurt you. I feel for him and well he asked me to marry him and i.said yes." She said.

"You what now? Did yiu just say your both engaged?i asked shocked.

"Sorry Marissa but its time to move on." Dean said.

With that i just left. I couldn't believe be has moved on. I guess its time i move on too but can't. He is about to get the shock of his life when i do what i'm about to do with Snipe.

So what you guys think. Marissa just found out Dean and kelly are getting married? What us she going to do with Snipe and how will she deal with it all? Please comment and vote.