Chapter 74: she's coming

I was in the backyard thinking what i was going to do to ensure my kids were safe,

. I have also been thinking how to bring my other daughter without anyone suspecting anything. I know i have to tell people soon but how? Everything was going so well but not anymire.

"Mari what are you doing here all alone. It's getting chilli out here." Dean said.

"I need to know something? " i said.

"What do you need to know?" He says looking at me confused.

"If i told you that i had a secret child what would you think?" I said waiting for him to answer.

"I say what's wrong with you,but who am i to judge. Its like you were ashamed or something or hide the kid for a reason." He says.

"Dean what you said earlier is true. I do overthink think and i never listen to what people tell me isn't right. I have reasons to believe why i do the things i do. I really don't know how to tell you this but i have a child with Snipe . "i said .

"You what now?" He asks.

"My past isn't as clean as you think it is. I have hidden my daughter all these years due to the fact Snipe wanted to make sure that whoever had a kid first with there mate will be the biss if everyone .Snipe and i thought it would be fun to you know... anyways we did and when i find out I'm pregnant well i hide for a while.No one knew where i was, it was the firat time i was able to escape. I then went back and everything changed from there. My kid was sonewhere else while i was in a life of doom." I said.

"So all this time you have lied to everyone . I mean you told me you lost a kid with Zack and now this? Where does it all end?" He asks annoyed.

"Soon. I was thinking and i think its time you meet her. I hope you can accept her ad your own as well."i said.

"Where is she?"is all he asks.

"She lives approximately 2 miles from here. I asked her if she wanted to come and she said yes. Please don't be mad. I hide here from the life i'm preventing Johnny and Mayra from having. "I said.

"I guess your gonna be alone when she gets here cause i need some air." He says walking away. This is the second time today but i love my daughter and she is the answer to everything that will help end all this.

Short chapter sorry about it. What you guys think ?please comment and vote.