Chapter 85: Top mountain

Ever since the lights were restored i was pacing in my lockeroom waitiing for dean to come. i knew his match was over but i needed to speak with him. I looked out of my room to see if he would come but nothing. i just grabbed my bags and then left. I was walking down the hall when i bumped into someone and fell on the floor.

"sorry."I said

"It's alright baby i didn't see you either."Dean said stretching  his hand out for me.

I grabbed his hand and got up.

"I want to thank you for getting the kids back."I said.

"Roman right now has them ad is taking them bakc to his wife."Dean said.

"whay so far?"I asked.

"Right now they will ebsaf there.So right now we have to focus on everything here and take down those around us."He says.

"But how do you know."I said.

"Trust me."He says kissing me.

When he kissed me it made me relax and i just moved closer to him. He deepen the kiss and then pulled away. 

"Dean we need to see them. I need to see them."I said.

"We will but not now."He says.

"Just how doid you pull it off. I mean my aornets passed by my lockeroom asking for them."I said.

"Just kepp them scared. Let them think they lost them and will blame Leaslie. She is still with Dolph. The whpole point in this is that everyone is against your parents."He syas.

"How did you manage that?I'said.

"Skills is all. Now let's leave before they see us."He says pulling me with him and grabbed one of my bags.

We headed to his rnetala nd he already ahd his things in there. he puts my things in and then gets in the drivers seat. We then drive off to the next city.

Next City

We had just arrived tot eh next city when dena woke me up. i didn't realize i had fallen asleep when he woke me up.He grabs the bags and i grab mines a s well and we head into the hotel and ask for our room. We get our keya nd head up. once we reach our room we throw our bags and i just sat on the couch. Dean sat next to me and put my head on his chest. 

"I need to tell you something and i don't think your going to like what i have to say.'He says.

"what can it be this time."I said sleepy.

"When you released Snipe Kelly and Zack well it turns out they didin't gte out of there deal. Your parents have them under there wing against there will so we need to becaeful if they pop out of nowhere."Dean says.

"So i'm just a piece in ther game?"i said.

"Yes so we need to be careful."He says.

"Can we call the kids considering i don't have the number to cal Ro."I said.

"Yeah here."He says giving me his phone and i dial Roman's nnumber.

I waited for him to answer but nothing. i trieds again and nothing.

"babe he's not answering."I said.

"I guess he has his phine off.Don't worry he will call. He told me when he had them safe he will call."Dean says.

"okay but i do wanna know if there okay."i said. 

"Whoa baby calm down.'He syas cleaning the tears that were falling dow my cheek.

"I promise they will be okay."He says kissing my forehead.

"I'm sorry it's just there now with complete strangers."i said.

"Babe they meet them beofre well Johnny has.'He says.

"Yeah but still."i said.

"let's get you to bed so you can relax"He says lifting my up and carried me to bed. 

He lays me down and layes besides me. He then puts his arms around me and we fall asleep cuddled with each other.

The next day

I awoke and i saw dean gone. i got uop and looked all around the hotel room for him but nothing. I then checked my phone and nothing.I was going t call him when i saw him with the kids?/

I ran to them as they did. Thye seemed happy.

"Dean how did you....He cuts em off by kissing me.

"We pull away and i just hug my kids.

"Mommy it was fun playing along."Is asays.

"playing along?'I asked her confused.

"Yeah Dean said this is all a gmae and we are winning so far.'She says.

"Um kids can you go to the other room while i talk to Dean alone."i said.

"Is he in trouble."Isa says.

"No i promise you."I said.

isa grabs little Mayra and little Jon walks with her holdong her hand.

"Dean i thought you said they were going with roman's wife?"I asked sort of annoyed and confused.

"Yeah i had to lie so you wouldn't freak out as much. I mean if i said that then i knew your parents were around."He says.

"So where did Roman take them?"I aksed.

"Oh they went to a fair in town and then headed here.He was keeping them busy and was telling his wife about the plan.He say.

You do realize that he is putting them in dnager too right."I said.

"There only looking for the kids and won't go near them. If your anything like them they will know how to play the mind games like you have in the past."He says.

"Okay maybe i did do that but i'm not so sure."I said.

"Trust me you did. I actually recall you saying it to me when you were in the hospital and didn't remember anything.S i know some of your secrets."He syas.

"Well it sucks i have bad memory but i hope nothing bad came out."I said.

"Sort off but let's not talk about it."He says.

We just went to the kids and played with them I had no idea this was going our way right now. It feels like i'm on the top of the mountain. 

So what you gusy think?Please comment and vote.