Chapter 81:Advice and truth

I was sleeping when I heard someone knocking the front door. I quickly put my robe on and went downstairs. I looked through the windiw and I saw that it was Dean. I open the door to seem him all beaten up.

"Wha happen to you?"I asked him.

"Mari you need to do what your parents say." He says out of breathe.

"Wait did they find you ?But how?" I said.

"Doesn't matter. Give them the kids. If you don't then were all done for." He says.

"Dean they are not going to win this. Just come in. I need to help you clean those wounds."I said.

He hesitates but I show him its okay. I tell him to set in the chair and I go get the first aide kit. I take out the utensils and start to clean him. He seemed really beat up and I felt bad this was happening to him. Ii looked in his eyes but quickly looked away when he saw me.

"Marissa you need to let me explain why I was kissing Kelly." He says breaking the silence.

"It's fine Dean. I get it okay. You need to be with someone who isn't as messed up as I am. I get that I'll never be a good wife or girlfriend or anything. I wish that......he cuts me by kisskng me. He has one his hand on my face a continues to kiss me. He then starts to go kissng my neck. I don't stop him but just pull him closer to me. I then pull his face up and kiss him. I put the cloth I was using to clean him on the table and sit on his lap. I wrap mhself around him and kiss him all over.

"Marissa marry me." He says.

I pull away and just look down at the floor.

"Marissa marry me. I already ask Kelly for the divorce and she accepted. We can finally be together." He says lifting my chin.

"Dean we can't. I'm just a mess.you should stay with Kelly. I'll still have my kids."I said.

"Baby a word of advice. If you love someone you will do anything for them. I want you with me. The kids are in my heart and I want us together. We can get through anything. Let's get married." He says.

"Dean I...he kisses me. He is trying to make a point by kissing and picks me up. He starts going up the stairs and enter our bedroom. He puts me on the bed gently and starts to remove my clothes. I do the same to him and we go at it.

The next day

I was in Dean's arms and my head on his chest. He was sleeping and I run my hand on his face.

He starts to wake up and has a smile on his face.

"How was it." He says.

"It was good and I will marry you." I said.

"Good now we can face all of them." He says.

"All of them?" I said confused.

"Snipe, Kelly, Zack, and your parents. There all working together now. When I said Kelly accepted the divorce was because she was forced to do it. She is under there wing and her life with the baby's is in danger. All three of them are in danger. Your parents have been using them fkr years. That's the reason Snipe wanted you to leave him everything. The business was too safe them all. He would have the power but since you have it your parents still have more leadership then you and him. Mari you need to give Snipe the rights. It's going to safe them all." Deaan says.

"Are you working with them?" I say.

"No it's what they said. They seeme serious. They aren't bad people. You need to talk to them."Dean says.

"I'll think about it."I said.

We just layed there until m y phone rang I looked at the caller id and it was an unkown number. I answer it and it was them.

So what you guys think?please comment and vote.