chapter 28: cinicinatti

Ever since last week, i have been in hiding. I had little Jon with me and didn't even let Dean know where we were. I was giving him a chance again but only so he could be ckoser to his son. Zack on the other has tried to reach me but i haven't answered his calls. Zack seems pretty pissed considering he doesn't work in the same company as i do. All the messages tjay he has left seem to convience me that he is not done with me yet. I have actually been hiding in Cincinatti this past week. No one has recognized ke here which has been a relief for me. I need to search what Zack and Tori had be talking back at that little cafe.

I was roaming around the streets with my son until i spotted someone i had known when i was little. He hasn't changed one bit.

I quickly go to the alley next to me and i bump into someone.

"Sorry miss but i think your in the wrong place." A guy tells

"Sorry i just needed to find an easier way to get to the airport."i siad lying.

"Well i think you should take the backway of this alley considering your indanger of having your son taken."He says.

"I think i know how it works around here" . I said.

"I never thought i see you again especially with a small child in hands." He says.

" i think you have me confused with someone else." I said backing off.

"Little Marissa scared that i might take away her precious little boy?" The guy says.

" it can't be you. Yoy got kixked out from the city long ago." I said realizong it was one of my ex best friends.

" It's been a while since i've seen you. Last time i checked you and Zack made sure i had the blame for stealing the bosses car." He says.

"Look I'm sorry but it had to be done. I only did it to save you. You do realize i was making sure you had a life out from what the otherd here had. Nothijg will ever change my.mind that i did the right thing." I said.

"Well it changed me. I had to move out of the state just so my family would be." He said moving closer.

" i did you a favor. Look at how the others ended up. Most of the guys that work for Snipe ebd up in jail. Don't be one of them. But what i don't get is how did you come back here and... he cuts me off..

"Marissa i suggest you leave before they find you.We all know Zack and you ended long ago and the only reason you left was to leave this behind right?" He says.

" George i just cmae back looking for some info i heard from Zack alright. He is up to sonethibg and i nees to figure it out before he destroyes me in a way. "

I said.

Guess the word us out then. Look i shouldn't say anything but yoy have an inherutence that has been kept by Snipe all this tine. From what i know he hasn't touch any of the money. Your family left you everything before they all got send to prision. Something about you turing 21 or something gives you the right to claim it and technically own half the business Snipe owns."George said.

" Wait since when do my parents own anyting from Snipe?" I said.

"Why do you think you have always been protected by them. We haven't done anything to you because you have the right to helpeveryone here as well. Yeah the business we do is steal rhings and sell them but signing our souls to see if we don't get killed is a risk we take. You nade a life out if this so leave. Snipe will only want you to stay and that little guy you have will be drawn to it. Ill help you get whats yours but only this one time."George said.

"Thanks i guess." I said.

"Just go I'll look for you. "He said.

"Here take this. Where ever I'm at show them this. Be safe and thank you." I said.

"I will now go. " He says.

I left the alley wondering why George is helping me. I need to keep him save now. Hopefully he doesn't have the pass i gave taken away. I made it to the hotel i was staying at and grabbed all my bags. I also carried a sleeping little Jon. When i made it to the airport i was thinkijg howaam i gonna get all this mess solved without ruining someone elses life.

What do you guys think? Marissa found out what she needed to know. Whats gonna happen now? Tell me what you think. Please comment and vote. This is just a filler chapter.