Chapter 83: Hopeless now

"Come on dear we need you to chose now."My mom said.

"It's simple."My dad said.

I really didin't know wnat to do. i was about to have death in my concious or being a bad mother. How do i chose. I grew up knowing two of these three people, even though kelly did seem familar. The kids are my life and i don't wanna lose them.

"You got 10 seconds to decided before we end there lives."my dad said.

"I'll give you the kids.'I said with a low voice.

"Good so now these guys can leave."My dad said.

"Darling you made the right choice. You can laways have more kids."My mom said.

"I will get them back. I may ahve given them up now but i will have them again. You think you may have won but no. This means war."I said.

"look the kids look happy. Just look in the window there.Yuo can see them playing in the backyard."My mom said.

I look out the window and saw them running and little Mayra cralwing . I saw that they were happy but there just kds. thye don't know what i just did and what there about to face. It was breaking my heart when suddenly i flet someone hit me form behind and i blackout.

A while later

I awoke to see Dean by my side. He looked upset, sad, and confused,

"why would you do it."He syas.

"I had no choice."I said weakly.

"Yes you did. Baby we lost them. I had the same situation and they were just testing you. They knew you would give them up . I was put through thst. Thatw as the reason i got beat up. I refused to help others over my kids."He says.

"Dean if i didn't they would be dead. The kids will be back with us okay."I said trying to sit up.

"Just stay down."Dean said putting me down gently.

"please don't be mad. I know i messed up like everything. The kids will see how bad thye are and i know Isa will get them out. I know she is like me. I've seen her and understand why she is so simliar to me."I siad.

"Isa actually called earleir to say why you left them. She sounded heartbroken."Dean said.

"She will find out soon enough."I said.

"we actually have a mtch tonight as well."He says.

"wait what day is it?"I asked confused?

""You've been knocked put for days. It's monday which mean we have raw."He says.

"I can't go out there tonight. i just feel sick of what i did. I should be ashamed right now. I'm disgusted with myself."I said.

"Look i have a plan so just getb ready right now. "Dean says.

i got out of bed and changed. I had my bags and all which i didn't even question as to how i got here. Dena and i headed out of the hotel and got in the rental car. When we drove away i got a tex.

"The kids seem happy now that they know you gave them up. Since thye haven't heard from you in days we told them you just had some issues to figure out. they wanted to know how you were and we said she's okay. Just know thye gett he busniess well. Little Mayra is too young but were waiting till she turns one so we can use her properly to get more clients. she will be hard to refuse when we tell people that she needs help with an operation. So far we decided to keepthem. There is a chance we will ask for leag custody so don't fight it. You decide to call the cops or anything just know your past is on the line." -Mom '

I couldn't fight it. They had my kids in there fingers. How am i goignt o get out of this. We were in the arena and i just grabbed my bags without waiting for Dean. He knew i was upset  with myself so he didn't bother me. I surprsie Snipe,Kelly,or Zack called or anything to be grateful i chose them over my kids.

I walk to my lockeroom and put my bags down. I reall wasn't up for a match tonight. I just gpt changed and then walked out to see who i would be faceing. I then see them here. Why are they here?? I was left stun to see my parents and kids here.

What you guys think? Please comment and vote