Chapter 92:NO No No

Dean and i went to go get the kids for Smackdown.I was going to have a fatal four match for my title .My storyline was changing tonight so it meant i wouldn't be working with Dean that much. I was happy and sad since we were a couple that the wwe universe liked seeing compete every night.

"So mommy will you still be champion after tonight."Johnny asked.

"Of couse baby boy.How about i dedicate the match to you."I tell him.

"yeah my first match you dedicate to me."He says jumping up and down.

"Okay now you know you gotta that if i don't win it's not the end of the world."I said.

"I want you to win."He says.

"I'll try."I said.

"Marissa your match is next."A tech guy tells me.

"So little guy wanna go out there  with me."I said.

"i can."he said happliy.

"Yes but be careful."I tell him.

We walk down to the gorilla were i see the other girls waiting for a title match. I take a deep breathe and little Jon grabs my hand andwe walkout to my music. My son looks scare but i pick him up and do some silly dance making him laugh as well as the audience.I take my son to the time keepers area and before i the ring Dean's music hits. He didn't seems to pleasebut he still gave me a small peck and went to little Jon.

I enter the ring and when the bell rings the girls attacked me first. i was going against Nikki, Brie,and Emma.Emma was the previous champion but i didn't get why she used her rematch caluse tonight. It didn't matter either way.was being tacken down and then thrown out of the ring. I fell down hard but i still managed to get up. I saw Nikki and Emma going at it while Brie was about to do a missle drop on them. i got in the ring and hit the ropes making Brie go down. I then go against Nikki and Emma. I did a double clothesline on them and then i did a blackflip on them hitting them hard. I then pick up Nikki and do a facebreaker on her and then i grab Emma and do a flip and have Emma hit the mat hard.

I see Nikki getting up and i just knee kick her making her go down. Then i put her in  my submission and put a tight grip on her. I then see Brie coming my way .i quickly let go of Nikki and attack Brie. Emma soon joins and all three of us are fighting. I see Nikki coming but i push Emma to her. Brie was about to hit me when i kneed  her and she went down. I then grab Emma and do a neckbreaker on her,and then i do a ddt on Nikki. I i turn around to be meet by a bellabuster and i see her going for the cover I kick out and i crawl to the ropes. Brie was about to grab me but Emma attacked her. I take advantage and do a double attack by putting my opponets in my submission. I make a tight grip and they had no chocie but to tap out. I saw my little guy coming into the ring. i get up and then i pick him up. Then out of no where i see some attack me. I dropped my son out of the ring before i knew it he was unconcious. the person who attacked me was Nikki. I was too in shock to move .My little guy was on the floor. The crowd booed nikki.She then realized that my son was out on the floor. i get out of the ring and pick him up. i don't see him moving. The medic come but i just run backstage and tot he trainers room. i start to cry knowing he is not moving. The doc calls an ambulence but instead of waiting i grab my son and run to the car. I realized i didn't have the keys but i see dean by my side. He gives me the keys and we drive tot eh hospital. We take him the emergency room where wwe ask for immediate help.They take him out if my hands and now i had to wait .

A while later 

I still hadn't heard anything and i was panicking. i was pacing the waiting room until i saw a doctor. He didin't seem to have a good look on  his face. I was starting to fear the worst.

"Parents of Jon."The doctor said.

I went to him and told me to follow him. Dean and i went to his office but he seemed like he relaxed when he saw the folder .

"What's wrong. Please tell me."I said panicking more.

"I'm sorry mrs.Good but i actually have good news. The diagnostic i had made was different but it seems it was misdiagnoised. It appears your son just has a concussion. . I would still like to run some test if you don't mind."He asks.

"What was the first diagnostics?"I asked.

"I had seen a small little clog. I wouldn't worry but it should still be looked at.'He says.

"So why are we discussing more. Please make sure my saon is okay.I said crying now,

"You either make sure my son is oaky or you will wish that you never meet me."Dean said angrily tot he doctor.

"please calm down.Right now your son is sleeping. He does have a bump but it shpuld go down with in  a  few days. Right now you can see him beofre we run more tets."He says.

Dean and i get up and go to the room where little Jon was. I couldn't see him.The minute i see him hooked up in wires i start to cry.Why did he come intot the ring?

"Dean why and how did this happen?'I said crying.

"Baby it was my fault. i should have held him. I didn't mean for this to happen."Dean says hugging me.

"It's not it was mines for  not getting him out of there fas tenough. I'm the one to blame. My son is in here becasue of me. I shouldn't have had him out there."I said.

"It's not your fault. Look he will be oaky."He said.

"Dean i just wanna hold him.'I said.

"Baby he will be okay. "Dean says again hugging me.

We look at our little boy and then we see him wake up.

"Where am i."He says.

"Baby boy just rest.Sleep for now and will be here when you wake up."I tell him.

"Mommy my head hurts."He says.

"I know baby.Just sleep for now.Everything will be okay."I said.

"I wanna go home."He said.

"We will soon."I said.

He slowly goes to sleep and then the nurses come and tell me he will be taken to the testing room. I watched as they took him away and i just waited in the room with dean.

What do you think?Please comment and vote.