Chapter 78: Acting up

Since my heart to heart coversation with Isa last night she had been acting up. I knew she was finding a way for me to send her back with Kelsy but I wasn't gonna let her go. I can understand that she was in shocn that her father hit me but I had explained to her it was not done intentionally. I just looked at her playing with her siblings. She seemed so happy but I knew she wasn't. I was walking into there room when Dean came up to me.

" Has she talked to you yet?" Dean said.

" No but I don't wanna let her go." I said.

"She will get over it.you have to just let her get use to you is all. There are many things she needs to learn about you. Just relax right now." He says .

"Dean you don't understand this. I feel like she hates me now. Just look at her. When she's with Johnny and Mayra she's happy. I go in there she's gonna ignore me. Why is this happening." I said.

"Just go in. We need to get to the arena soon." Dean said.

I go inside only for Isabella to go outside of the room. I follow her out and see her crying in Dean's arms.

"Isabella why are you ignoring me?" I ask her.

"Mommy you don't let me go home. I just wanna go with Kelsy. I know I'll be safe with her. I gave this a chance but I look at you and your face shows the red mark. I don't know how to face you." She said.

"Look just know that I will never let anyone will hurt okay. Your my precious gift that I have. Why would inpet you go through with what I did. Just look me in the eyes right now and tell me what you see in them." I said.

She looks me in the eyes and starts to stay calm. I see her and realize that she didn't know how to even respond. I just hug her and tell her to get ready for the arena. She heads to her room and grabs her things. I grab all the kids bags and I take them to the car. I then grab my bags and I see Dean on his phone.

"Hey who you talking to i ." I said quietly.

" it's Kelly. I'll explain later." He says.

"I put all the bags in the car and just seat all the kids. I then get in the passangers seat and wait till Dean gets in the car.

Dean looks at me but the just starts the car. He has his hands tightly gripped on the steering wheel. He was then speeding until there was a red light that he stopped the car.

"Dean what's wrong." I said.

"Nothing okay. I just don't wanna talk in front of the kids." He says.

"Is it that bad." I ask.

"Sort of but will talk when we get to the arena." He says.

When we arrive at the araena Dean graba his and my bags while I grab the kids. Isa holds little Johnny's hand while I carry Mayra. When we enter the arena I saw Snipe, Kelly, and Zack?

"Marissa we need to talk to all of you." Snipe says.

"Why are all of you guys here?"I asked confused.

"We need to talk where the kids aren't aren't going to hear."Snipe says.

"Where do you expect them to be. You do realize Aj isn't here yet. She usually watches them for me." I said .

"Mommy why are these people here?" Isabella said.

"Isabella don't be rude. Now apologize."I said.

"I'm sorry."she says.

"Baby don't be sorry. Mommy and daddy just need to talk. Your auntie and soon to be uncle need to be here as well. If your still mad at mean I understand but know I would never in my life lay a hand on you."Snipe says bending to her height.

"No mommy can let me stay. I wanna know what's going on." She says with a little sas.

" isa I said no. Your too young to hear adult conversations. You know maybe you can stay with Roman. He's a friend of your dads. "I said said.

"No i wanna be with you. What happen to you not letting me get hurt by anyone." She says.

"Usa why are you like this?"i said

"You should know. Im exactly like you when you were young." She says.

"Don't talk to me that way. How can you say i was like you at your age" I said.

"I've seen videos of you mommy when you were younger. I know how you are mommy, toy never loved me because i was gonna be just like you. I always wanted to be with yoy but seeing this just shows me how you got here i'm going to do the same." She says.

"Marissa what is going on with here?"Snipe asks.

I'm not sure. This is something i never expected to happen."i said.

'I'll see whats wrong." Dean says.

Dean takes isa away from us and i see them talking calmly. They then come back.moments later and Dean says she has trust issues.

"She needs to see someone. Maybe then you guys will understand here."Dean says.

"I guess i have too. Will talk later. I need to take my daughter to see someone now."i said grabbing isa who was now calm.

"Mommy a i crazy."isa asks.

"No baby. Will find out whats wrong okay. I'll be there all the way."i said.

We left the arena and went to a hospital. Hopefully they can tell me whats wrong with my daughter.

So what you guys think ? Please comment and vote