Chapter 64: Payback and comprehension

Snipe had asked what was wrong after we had gotten to the hotel. The kids were asleep and Snipe was laying next to ,meI couldn't help but think that they had gotten married. i thought for sure he would abck out but didn't.

I got up from the bed and looked out the balcony of the hotel. I was looking at the city that is known for anything to happen. I then had my phone in my hand and called him

Dean's pov

I was so drunk last night that i didn;t even know what happen. I then looked to my side if the bed and saw Kelly in a wedding dress? What happen alst night.

I looked at here and then me. We had wedding rings and all. I looked over at my phone to call Roman ut i saw i had a missed call from Marissa.

i got out of bed and went over to the living room.  I called Marissa but she wouldn't answer. I wonder what she wanted to say to me considering we haven't talked in months.

I shower and change. I leave my home to go for a run. I don't know what happen last night but i know fior sure i didn' want to amrry Kelly anymore. she was becoming to clingy and was obessing over the litlle things. I wish i was with Marissa. 

Kelly's pov

 I awake with a big headache. I looked to my side and see that Dean isn't here anymore. I then remember that we got married last night. I had tricked Dean and he did't even see it coming. I knew for a while he was going to back out but  still made him marry me. He was mines and Marissa wasn't going to take him away from me. I need him to get me pregnant so we could have  alegal bond forever.

Marissa's pov

 The kids were now awake and i decided to take them to a park near by Snipe had to take care of some business so it was just the kids and i. I was walking around with the kids when i saw him.Dean.

I tried to hide but then i heard my son's first word "Daddy." He ran over to dens who ahd turned around and instantly huigged his son who jumped in his arms.

"Little man. It's been so long since i've seen you. And you said your first word."He said.

"Jonathan Moxley Good don't ever run away like that again."I said catching my breathe.

"Marissa."Dean said.

"Dean."I said.

"It's good to see you."He said.

"Same to you."I siad.

"So you and Snipe still together."He akss.

"Yes and you and Kelly are married now?"I ask.

"Um..Don't sayu anything."I siad looking at his finger.

"Look Marissa i need to tell you something."He says.

"I want to too.'I said.

"I guess we do need each other in our lives. Being away from you guys was way to hard. I need to at least hear your voice or see these guys smile."He says.

"Well i guess you can have the kids again considering...Kelly is yuor wife now."I siad.

"I kow you don;t wnat them near them but she will now. i promise you they will be in good hands."He says.

"I'll let you know if i will let you or not."I said.

"You look good by the way."He says.

"Thanks. I said and then felt like puking. 

I ran to a bush and Dean had the kids by his side as he saw me in shock.

"Marissa are you pregant?"He says.

"I  am."I sioad.

"How long."He akss.

"2 months along."I said.

"So you went with your word. I can't believe your about to give him a kid. I thought long and hard and i came to the relaization i would not have kids with Kelly. I just wanted you to have my kids and no one else.How could you let this happen."He says.

"Dean i was upset and it happen okay. You wanted us to move on and we did.Well at least i think we did."I said.

"You know forget you. I just want to focus on the kids now. Good luck with that new baby."He says kissing the kids heads and walking away.

How could he be mad.I didn't even think he would get mad considering  in didn't get mad at him marrying Kelly.  What am i doing now. I feel like i'm in the same position like i was months ago.

were back in the house and i then call a person i never thought i call.She was never  a friend of mines but she was close to Dean.Maybe she can help me think about what i'm doing with my life.

So what you guys think.Who do you think it is? Someone gave me an idea of who to incorporate into this whole Marissa and Dean shenanigans? I thank that person because it would make it really inresting to see how it's all going to go down. Also what is Kelly up too? please comment and vote.