Chapter 86: Main event match

I was in the arena. Dean and the kids went to a different city considering he had no match tonight for main event or smackdown. I was really looking forward to facing Eva and summer again but i doubt they will be able to wrestle. The last i heard was they were to injured to fight. I'm starting to think they will be replaced and someone new was going to take ther eplaces.

I was by the gorilla when i heard my music play and i went down the ramp. I enter the ring and waited for my opponet or opponets.

I was in shock when i heard the bellas theme song. Both Nikki and Brie were making there way tot he ring. I knew i had messed up Nikki but Brie for sure still had beef to pick up with me. I really didn't care so i just went for it

The bell rang and i started off with Nikki. She seemed calm but when i slapped her she just glared at me.She was coming at me but i moved out of the way and i side kicked her. I then started to attck her. I pushed her to the tuirnbucvkle and put my leg on her midsection and kicked her there. she started to fall andi kicked her until the refee pulled me off. I then went to sandwhich her but she kicked me. i stumbled and she took the opportunity to attack me. She then elbow me and slams me to the mat. She goes for the pin but i kick out. She goes to tag in brie but i grab her and pull her to the middle of the mat. I then go to trip her but she kicks me and i hold my stomach. She tags in brie who clothelines me and then she jump kicks me. I fall to the mat and i hear her say briemode. She's on the top rope to do a missle drop but i moved out of the way. She hits hard on the mat and i kick her oin the face. She then triesto get up but i grab her put her onmy shoulders. I slam her hard on the mat and then i grab her legs and put her  in my submisson. She tries to reach the ropes but i put more pressure and she taps out. Nikki then enters the ring and attacks me. I try to fight back but she has the advantage. I was really weak and she lifts emover her shulders and does the rakc attack on me.

Both the Bella twins leave and i'm layed on the mat. I find the strenght to get up and i go backstage. The bella twins are waiting for me and i thought they were going to attack me but they just hugged me???

"Um."I said.

"Look i'm so sorry for what happen. Look i wish i was never that nasty to you."Nikki said.

"I should not have treated you bad considering Nikki did deserve the beating but we never meant for things to get far."Brie said.

We let go and i saw that they were being sincere.

"So what does this mean?"I asked confused.

"Well we just want to be able to move on from everything.'They said in union.

"Look i forgive you and all considering you didn't know but i do thank you though."I said.

"why is that?"They ask together again.

"When i lost the baby i saw for what my husband really was nad all.Yuo two brought Dean and together again.So i guess faith was just menat for that to happen."I said.

"well were still sorry."Nikki says.

"It's fine but the chemistry we have in our matchs are awsome and i don't want them to stop."I said. 

"I'm glad were all okay and hope to hang outsomeday."Brie said.

"Soon."I said. They then left and i was heading to my lockeroom when i got a text from dean. It was a pic of him and the kids in a amusment parlk. They looked so happy and i'm glad they were having fun. I guess today was a good day after all.

I had changed into my normal clothes and then left the arena with my bags in hand. I called for a taxi and headed to the airport. Dean had told me where they were and i decided to fly out to them consideri g we were going to be there anyways.

I aboard the plane and fall asleep knowing i was having a day off and time to spend with my kids.

So what you guys think?Please comment and vote. Just a few more chapter left.If you want me to add anything please comment or message me.