Chapter 89 :Trial

It has been 3 weeks since my parents had been arrested. Today was the trail from what i had been told. I had actually plan to be there but i was second doubting myself. What will i do there? What if i'm used to take the stand or something? I literally didn't know what to do.

"Mari are you going to stay today or are you actually going to go to the trial."Dean asks coming into  the bedroom.

"i'm not sure. I feel like people will judge me, i could be used on both sides."I said.

"Look werejust goingto see what happens to them.They will not suuse you for anything. i'll be there for you."He says.

"Never in my life did i think this would come or i would go through this.Nothing will ever be the same now."I said.

"Will move on like always. You know how we learn to get along and see the past as nothing but a memory."He says.

"Yeah but we didn't exactly see eye to eye."I said.

"If i didn't do what i did or you, do you think we be here today?"He says.

"No,but i still hoped i would have my memory back and actually know who i was back then."I said.

"Look baby i don't care what happen in your past anymore. Were together now and the kids are what complete me as well. After the trail is over i would wnat you to be my wife again."He says.

"Dean you know i can't. The marriage with Snipe still ahsn't process nor has he signed the papers."I siad.

"Well i think you would like to see these then."He says getting some papers from his drower. He hands me the paapers and i read through them. I see thta thye are divorce papaers and they had been sing about 2 months ago???

"Dean when did you get these"i said.

"They came about a week ago. i was waiting for the perfect time to tell you.'He says.

"I can't believe he signed them.He was planning on this for the longest."I said.

"Since i was able to cheer you up why don't we go to the trial."He says.

"alright then."I said.

I had left the kids with. Dean and i left for thr trail hoping for some good news.

At the courthouse

We were here. My heart was beating fast and dean saw. He grabbed my hand reassuring everything was going to be okay. We walk inside and await for the trial to start.

A few moments later

The case was about to start and my parents had there lawyer with them. this was the moment i had been waiting for.

The judge had arrived and we just sat listening to the trial.

End of the case

The judge had decided to give my parents for life in prison. They didn't even know how to respond. They be were standing speeechless. There lawyer had done everything he could to bail them out of all charges but nothing worked.There was too much information on them and the past they ahd literally took all there freedom.

Dean i left right after when my parents were taken away. They looked at me for the last time as i did.The look they gave me reminded meof when i was a little girl. The sincere look but i knew they were just doing it to get me to help them out. I really didn't want to but i send them a heart sign. I wanted to show them that even thought hey did wrong they will alwayshave a specuial place oin my hearty. Dean and i left right after and just drove back home silent. Today was a great day for me in a way knowing my ast is over with them.Everything is now going to be normal for once.

So what you guys think?Just about 4-5 chapter left.Please comment and vote.