Chapter 34 Royal Rumble

We were at the arena and i was a little nervous. Tonight i was going to face Paige for the divas title while Roman and Dean had a match against Kane and Big Show. I was in the little gym that was in the arena to let out the feelings i had inside me. i was punching a bag when i saw a shadow behind me. I just ignored the person and continued punching the bag.

"Your gonna wear yourself out sweetheart."The person says.

""Dean i'm fine.I'm just taking out the steam i have inside me."I said.

"why don't you let me relax you."He says wrapping his arms around my waist and his chin on my shoulder.

"Dean not right now.I need to focus for my match."I said.

"Come on babe your a little tense."he says kissing me on my shoulder.

"No not now.We can have celebration after were done here."I said.

"Alright but just know i'm going to hold you on that offer."He says kissing me on the lips.

When Dean left i was punching the bag even harder for some reason.I was starting to get a little soar on my hands until i stopped. i then sat down on the floor just drifting off to sleep.

a few hours later

When i wake up i noticed the time and i rush to my lockeroom to chane into my ring attire.I then rush to the gorilla.i notice that the refee was doing a 10 count and Paige was just sitting on the ropes like Aj does. I make it to the ring before the 10 count. paige looked unfazed and but i really didn't care.

As the bell rings someones music plays. I didn't recognize the song but the i did recognize the guy.It just had to be Zack. i was distracted when i felt Paige do the Paige turner on me.She was going for the pin but i kicked out at 2. She then wnet on top of me and did headbutts on me. She then grabs me by the hair and slams my head onto the mat.

I felt my head hurt and i was seeing blurry. She then does a running knee on me.She then goes for the pin again but i somehow manage to kick out. She was looking nfurious that she then picked me and was going to do the rampaige on me but i reversed it and did a face breaker. I then  started kicking her and then i side kicked her on the head. The refee didn;t see that since zack was arguing with the refee for some reason. I then get involved in the arguemnet and Zack grabs me and pulls me out of the ring. The refee was going to ring the bell when all off a sudden he get's knocked out.

I saw a little of what was going on the ring but right now my head was pounding so much like i felt my head was going to exploded.

"Oh is the little miss i'm going to win to hurt to gey up."Paige said taunting me.

"Says the girl who had help liek always. But this match isn;t over yet. This match is still on. "I said.

"No i think this match is just about done."She says as she slams me intot he barracads. I felt my body wince in pain.paige then grabs me again and was about to throw me into the seel steps but i ended up throwing her instead. I then pick her up and rolled her into the ring. I then yell for a refeere to come out. I see a refee coming and i then grab Paige and do the scorpion lock on her. I put her in so tightly  that she tapped in within seconds.

I let her go and then the refee hands me the title. I was crying that i flet soemone pick me up. It was Dean. He spun me aroud and then kissed me in front of the whole wwe universe. I can't remember but i think this was the first time he actually kissed me in front of the audience.

We then walked abckstage and i ahd my newly won title with me.

"My baby is now the divas champion and now for Roman and my match .'Dean says all happliy.

"Well i know you guys are going to win. But be careful out there. i have noticed that your kneee has been targeted a lot."I say.

"Don;t worry. I had it checked out and i'm good. So don;t worry. Just think about the good time hwere gonna have later."He says.

"Calm down now. I said when we get to the hotel not after your match and certainly not in the lockeroom agaion."I siad.

"Well it was our first time together so why not again.'He says smirking.

"Yeah keep it up and your sleeping alone tonight."I siad.

'Will see.'He says.

"Trust me i have  someone else that i can cuddle with and that's little Jon."I said smiling.

"Oh that little guy is stealing you huh.''Dean say laughing.

"Yes i'm so in love with him.'I siad.

"Alright babe but only this time since he is such a cute little guy."Dean says. 

Skip the match

Deana nd Roman ahd won there match.Dean had elbow dropped kane outisde the ring androamn did the spear on Big show. He picks up the ring and they win the match.

Dean and i were already in the hotel and little Jon was going to stay with Aj. She agree to babysit for tonight.

"So you ready."Dean asks. 

"Yeah so be gentle."I said.

It was a perfect night. Dean and i had won our matches and i was new divas champion.This was one of the best nights of my life. I was so eager to start my championship reign and prove to everyone i will be the best divas champion wwe has ever had.

marissa won the divas title. Where will her reign go and how is it that Dean and her seems so clam after what was going on witht the whole wedding planning? tell me what you think.Please comment and vote.