Chapter 87: Day off

I had flown out to Florida where dean had some house shows that he was doing for a tour that was coming up. I was care not to be followed and made sure i didn't leave any trace of myself anywhere. I was finally at my destination where Dean and the kids were. I paid the cab driver and knocked on the door.

"Babe you finally came.''Dean said hugging me.

"Dean can't breathe."I said

"Sorry just happy your here." He says letting go.

"So where are the kids?"I asked enetring the house.

"There in the backyard playing waterguns. "He says.

"You do realize that mayra is still too young.''I said.

"Don't worry she's playing with her toys in the play pen i put out there."He says. 

"Well they have been left alone too long. I think we need to go check on them."I said.

We were walking to the backyard when the kids came into the house threw water at us. Dean and i just laughed while the kids keept shooting water at us.

"okay kids that's enough."I said.

"Mommy we wanna go the movies."Isa says.

"Um baby girl we need talk about something to you guys first."I said.

"Is it abd.'She asks.

"We all need to sit down so we can discuss this."I said.

We all walked intot the living room. I needed to explain tto the kids what is going on even though they don't understand yet.

"Mar are you sure you wanna tell them this."Dean asks.

"I need to let them know there is nothing   to be scared off."I sai.d

 "Alright kids so Isa since your the oldest i'm counting on you to look after your baby siblings.'I said.

"Okay but why?"She asks.

"You know how the other day we were at my parents home."I said.

"Yes.'She says.

"Well they are looking for you three. You might not know what there intentions were but i need to keep you three away from them.I need to know if you were ever hurt or anyhting."I asked Isa.

"No  but they almost wanted too. We refused to do what they said so they threaten us. we had no choice but to wrap everything they had."Isa said.

"So they were telling you to wrap drugs?"I said.

"Yes and we didn't lke it."She says.

"Good. I know what i'm about tot say is hard but you three are going with kelsey. You will be safe with her."i said.

"Um mommy Kelsey left the country."Isa said.

"What do you mean?"I asked.

"She came over to the house the other day and said she was leaving.''Isa said.

"Do you know where?" I asked.

"No she just said she was leaving."Isa said.

"Okay she is gone then so i guess will have to take time off one at a time."I said.

"Mar you just got back you can't leave again."Dean said.

"I know but i hope that you could stay for a few weeks."I said.

"You do realize that i have a storyline with bad News Barrett coming up?"He says.

"I know but i need to ensure the kids are out of the eye."I said.

"Will have to take them with us."He syas.

"dean they are in danger.i said.

"Just calm down.Will think later, right now will take the kids to see any movie they want."

"Fine."i said.

All day we spend goofing around with the kids and i was thinking how i was going to solve everything.

So what do you guys think?I'm sorry if it's boring this is just a filler.