Chapter 91:For you

Last night was amazing that I had no idea if what happen was a dream or real. I looked all around the room,and noticed Dean ans I had made a big mess of the room. We did it all around the room and it didn't stop there. We showered and then went at it again. I was sort of soar but it didn't matter. I just looked at Dean wo looked so cute sleeping. I played with his hair and put my other hand on his chest. I then started to give him small kisses all over his chest. He moved but didn't wake up. I then gave him kisses on the lips and he put one hand behind my head. He started to deepen it and slowly moved his other hand on my back. I was biting his lips lightly before he flipped us over and then moved to my neck. He gave me small pebble kisses and then started to bite softly and suck on it. I was getting turned on so I flipped us over and started to stradle him. I took control and he let me.

A while later

Dean and I were out of breathe but we didn't say anything. Dean just had his arms around me and I had my head on his chest.

"You know we have been engaged for a long time. When do you want to get married?"Dean asks breaking the silence.

"It has been. Feel like the moment has to be right. I'm in no rush to be married to you. I like where were at. This is what we both needed. I'm happy,like really happy. Let's not rush."I said.

"To be honest I'm asking because I want to be your oficially as I want you to be mines forever." He says.

"Don't worry wewill get married just not now. Maybe I'll just tell you one day let's get married now and there. I don't cre about the big wedding at all. The kids are all the people we need to be there. Just the five of us. Were all we need." I said.

"Alright but just know once we do I'm not letting you go ever." He says kissing me.

"Niether am I."I said.

Once we got out of bed we showered together but nothing happen. Once we were one we were going to get the boys when someone knocked the door. I went to go see who it was until I saw them.

"Hello Marissa." Snipe said.

"What are you three doing here." I said.

"We wanted to let you know that we have been recovering from everything that has ever happen in our lives."Kelly said.

"For some reason now I remember you. You use to torture me back when I was young.How did I miss that back then." I said.

"I'm really sorry I did that. I want to let you know I have felt awful all this time but I hope we can get pass this and move on." She says.

"I actually do. All three of you come in." I said.

"So where's Dean?"Kelly asked.

"Right here." He says wrapping his arms around me.

"Well we just wanted to let you know that everything in Cincinatti is good. The life that we lived through is finally gone. We wanted to give you this." Snipe says.

He hands me a yellow evelope and I open to see divorce papers.

"Divorce papers??" I said.

"Well I had them signed a long time ago and I already talked to my lawyer. We can finish the whole thing within a month."He says.

"Why the long wait though. After everything that happen I thought we would never see each other ever aagin. " I said.

"Well I just wanted to give you this. So this is the last time we see each other."Snipe said.

"I do hope everything works out with you guys."I said.

"And Zack wanted us to give you this." Kelly said giving me a photo?. "He had this all the time."I said shocked.

A picture of when all four of us were young. I never remembered this but I guess this did happen. We were like a family in a way.

"Yes and he wanted me to give tghis to you.Zack never made it."Kelly said looking down.

"Never made it out?" I said looking at her confused.

"Zack was killed in a car accident days after our son was born."Kelly said.

"I'm so sorry. How have you been holding up?" I said.

"I'm doing good but I do miss him." She says almost in tears.

"Everything will be okay." I tell her.

"So the baby was his."Dean said.

"Yes and I'm sorry how everything went down." She says.

"It's fine. We all moved on." Dean says.

"Well we gotta go. We need to be back in the clinic for our last session."Snipe says.

"Clinic?" I say.

"We got professional help so were good now."Snipe says.

"Thank you guys for everything." I said.

"No thank you for being in our lives. I guess you were always the answer to our lives." Snipe says.

"Likewise." I said.

We saw them leave and see theabby in Kelly's arms was so cute. I do hope things go well for them.

"So how you feel looking at them." Dean asks.

"I'm good. I feel bad for them but it's good that there getting help and that there clean from the rough life." I said.

"True your all clean." Dean says.

"Try so why do 't I sign these and give them back Snpie's laywer and mines. " I said.

Dean watches as I sign the papers. Today has been another good day. I just hope it stays this way.

So what you guys think?Please comment and vote.