Chapter 95:welcome to my world

Today we were in conneticut for Smackdown. I was going to go against Curtis Axel. He was an okay opponet but I needed to make my way to the top somehow. I was barely going to start wrestling with the guys. Dean was't really happy since I could get hurt but I know I can take care of myself out there.

"Mari are you sure you wanna do this. I don't want you to get hurt."Dean says.

"I'lll be fine. Plus I need to make my character more vicious in a way. When I first started that was the plan but it got dropped with everything that happen. This is my chance to do this. I need your support for this." I said.

Dean looks me in the eyes and just kisses me. "I believe in you. I'll be there in your corner incase anything happens. If he hurts you really bad I'm entering. I won't see you get hurt." He says.

"I'll be fine. Now let's go out there. I'm going to be one of the first divas to be fighting the guys in a long time."I said.

We were walking to the gorilla when I saw Brie coming my way.

"You do realize Nikki is out of action for 6 months."she says angry.

"Well she did ask for it but I did forgive her already. She will be fine." I said.

"I know she was sorry but you pretty much ruined her run. The bella brand was starting to expand but now she's out."Brie said.

"Look she will recover and if you want a match with me then why don't we have one tonight. It can be right after my match with Curtis." I said.

"You really think you have the chance to fight me when you just had a match?" She says.

"I know I can. So will make it official all you gotta do is show up after my match." I said.

"Good I'll be getting my revenage for my sister." She says.

She walks away but I just blow it out of my mind. Dean and I made it to the gorilla . Curtis had just made it down to the ring when my music hit. The crowd was cheering loudly . Dean held the ring ropes down for me and I just kiss him on the cheek. I enter the ring and curtis started to trash talk me. The second the bell rang I attacked him. I was kicking him and punching him. I was trying to knock him down but i couldn't as much. I then kicked him on the knee which made him bend down and then I kicked him in the face. I went to the topr rope and did a cross body on him. I then do a backflip on him using the ropes. Curtis was getting up when I knee him in the face. I go for the cover but he kicks out. He grabs my leg and attacks it. He then gets up and picks me up by the hair. Dean gets on the ropes to distract him and this gives me the chance to hit Curtis in the gut. I then do a ddt on him. I the grab his arms and do my submission which I call pull twister hold. Curtis was struggling to get out but I pulled harder and he had no choice but to tap. The refee raise my hand and Dean gets in the ring. He spins me around before he kisses me. The crowd was impressed with my performance . Then I hear Brie's theme. She comes into the ring rushing and tackles me to the ground. She tells the refee to ring the bell and he does. Dean went out of the ring but looked worried. Brie grabbed my hair and then slammed down in the mat. She goes for the cover but I kick out. She then lifts me up and does a facebreaker. She starts saying briemode and knees my face.she then goe to the top rope but I move out of the way making her hit hard on the mat. I get up and do a backflip on her. I then put her arms around her neck and grab on of her legs putting a tight grip on her. I then knock her out by slamming her face on the mat. I then it one more time before I go for the cover. When the bell rings I continue to attack her.therefeetries to pull me off but Dean stops him. I grab brie and do the rack attack on her. I did this as a message to her and Nikki. Using Nikki's moved got me some boos but I didn't care. I made my point tonight. I leave the ring with Deana nd head backstage.