Chapter 45: Back on the road and serects

2 months later

Dean was finally done filming his mive and we were no heading back to raw tonight. We were going to make surprise comebacks tonight and it is a mix tag team match.

""So you ready for tonight?"Dean asks me.

"Yes. Were finally back and things could be better. Plus our son turns one a just a few weeks."I said.

"Well we can give him anyhting. We need to give him the best."Dean says.

"Well how about we...never mind.'I siad.

"No babe tell me."He says.

"I was thinking we could try for another kid. I mean you said you wnated another chold a while abck and in know we just came back but what if the time is now."I siad.

"Babe whatever you want i'm okay with it. You know there are open arms here now. Not everyone is understanding of our relationship but they see we love each other .Were now known as the lunatic freaks."He says.

"We are actually.look at us we always fight , it leads to slaps anmd then love."I said.

"And you will never understand why i slap you. I don't mean to but it jusy happens. I need to control my anger especially if we paln on having another kid."He syas.

"True but so far you've been calm. I just feel like if i do get pregnant is because we are in good spirits and becaue i really anna give my little guy here a sibling."I said looking at little Jon.

"Will see how things go. "He syas kisisng my forehead.

We were already in our ring gear and were waiting till our match.

"Hey babe i'm going to go seeAj. I ghaven't talked to here like in forever."I say.

"Mari i think we should stay here. i mean were not suppsoe to be seen."He says.

"I know but Aj is like the only friend i have here. i haven't talked to here since i you knwo.."IU siad.

"Yeah.Just make sure you don't get caught or something." He says.

"I'll be fine."I said kising him on the cheek and little Jon.

I leave the room and go looking for Aj. when i find her i see her making out with Snipe??? What is going on?

"aj what are you doing?"I ask her.

"Omg Marissa it's not what it looks like.He was all over me and... I cut her off. Aj your cheating on Punk but why?"I say.

"I can answer that Mari. Look Aj decided to be with me the moment i said to you about hurting her. She already knew and you being the good friend well she saw something in you.Aj has been seeing me for quite sometime and to be honest i think i found my dream girl."He says.

"Please Mari don't be mad.I know about your past.Can we please talk about this in private."She says.

"Just don't go telling her what i told you."Snipe says kisisng  aj roughly.

When he leave i just stare at Aj in shock.

"Marissa just know i lovedpunk but i got threaten and well i ahd no choice but to be with him. punk was in danger and well i told him and he flipped. He lft em when i told him. I hurt him and now i'm with a guy who is forcing me into a life i don't wnat."She syas.

"Aj you shouldahve thought about this long ago. I could have helped you but you didn't ask for it. I know how to ahndle this but fromthe looks of it you seemed opretty cozy with him."I siad.

"please help em. I'm like his prisoner. i have to do what he says and if i don't Punk will be gone."She says. 

"To tell you the truth he wouldn't hurt anyone you love. I was with him before well not really but if you care for someone he would not eliminate them. Punk is safe as long as he left you."I said.

"Mari now i understand your life. I'm so sory."She says hugging me.

"I should be mad but i can'My best friend is geeting into alife she was dragged in."I siad.

"What am i going to do."She says.

"I'll help you but just be patient with Snipe. I know him well so be careful."I tell her.

Snipe was comign back and i just left. i didn't see this coming and now i ahve somehtign else on my plate i didn't want to happen but it did.

A tech guy tells me that my match i next and i rush to the goilla. i see dean doing some stretches and when he see's me he hugs me.

"There you are. Beofre you ask i left little Jon with Roamn."He syas.

"Alright but let;s go out there and kick butt."I said. 

When his music played i laked out with him. Our opponets were Summer Rae and Zack?? What is going on today.

When we reached the ring dean and zack were going to start the match.

Towards end of the match.

Summer and i were in the ring. She ahd a tight grip on my legs and she kept putting more pressure. I somehow manage to reverse the move and do it on ehr. i then do the bridge and grab on of her arms and wrap it around her foot. I then start to lift her up and pull on her wrapped arm. I then slam her and go for the pin.

dena and i win the matcha nd i noticed thta he was attacking zack. I go over to them and i drop kick Zack. dean and i kiss in front of the hole e univrse and wlak backstage. We head to roamn's lockeroom and get little Jon back.We then head to our lockerooma nd chanmge. Once everythings is packed we head out of the arena and into our rental. Dean puts the bags in the trunka nd i seat little Jon. I see someone by arena who is hiding by the backway but i couldn't see who it was. i had a feeling it was someone else from my past. I just get in the drivers seat and Dean in the passangers seat. We drive away and to the next city. 

So they return and had a match against Summer and Zack. Yes Zack will be involved once again due to something will invovle Snipe, Zack  and Marissa. Also Snipe and Aj? where will that head of too. What could it be? Please comment and Vote.