Chapter 14: The event

It was already night time and i we had put up all the things for the event.

"Alright gys so tionight we are hosting a party for wwe. This is the first time we have held an event for them and we wanna mae a good impression. We have been given an opportunity to expand our cafe and more importantly make such an event for a company who lives to entertain us They will be having there survior series next weeka nd they thought it would be a good idea to have our block reservbed for there event only. We have the opportunity to even collaborate with there venue." Barry our manager said.

I can't believe that wwe was gonna be here. I completely forgot that i use to work for them and now there gonna see how low i sunk well in there eyes.

"So everyone please show a good impression. They have been asked  me to see if some of you could go on the road with them?"Barry  asked." 

"What does it mean for those who go on the road?'Some asked.

"Well i would have to  find replacements for those who get ton go. I mean it saddeness me to see you guys go but you will have a better income and you get to explore new places."He said.

"So how and when do we know when we get chosen?'' another asked.

"they will let me know. I did actually have in nrequest already but that perosn and i will speak privatley after."Barry said.

I was fearing that it was me. Did they find me or was i just being paranoid?

"Alright guys so thye should be here any mintue so makesure everything is set and neat."Barry said.

All of us were making sure the tables were set and that every object was placed where it was suppose to be.

"Marissa can i talk too you for a moment?"Barry asked.

"Sure."I said.

We walked into his office and he asked me to take  a seat.

"So i know that you use to work for wwe. I didn't say anything when you first came to ask for a job. i thought why would someone like you wanna be working here when she works in wwe When i heard that you quit i decided to hire you since you were always a regular here. And most importanly know how this business runs."He said.

"I appriciate that you treated me normal. Also does anyone else know?"I asked.

"Yes they do but all we care about is knowing that we have  a very talented person working for us and that eveeryhting wesaw on screen was all for show.He said smiling.

"Well not a lot of things. Let's just say i had really big issues with people there."I siad.

"I'm sorry to hear that but know that they did ask for you."He said.

"How did they know i worked here? 'I asked confused.

"Well they saw you the other dys."He said rubbing his neck.

"Wait who saw me."I said eagerly.

"Some guy name Dean."He said.

No it could be him. I saw a similar guy just like him but it couldn't be him.

"I thought that Stepahnie, Vince or Hunter were gonna make decision on who to chose."I siad.

"Well it seems thye took his request into consideration and they are asking for you to join them."He siad.

"Well i deny. I'm sorry barry but someone elsew should take my place. i have hand many problems with them and i don't wanna go back knowing thye just want me with them just so i could go back to what i was doing before i quit."I said.