Chapter 72: Fearless

Today was my day off along with Dean. He had told me that he and kelly were really starting to irritate each other already but somehow she manilpulates him into staying with her. He doesn't want to be with here but he feels like he's obligated.

"So when are you going to tell Kelly it's over?"i asked.

"Same time you tell Snipe."I said.

"Well i think that's going to be a while then. Snipe hasn't been around for more than a  week so when do you think is actually coming back?'He asks.

"Well i'm not sure. I guess i could just process the papers now and surprise him with them when he does come back."I said.

"We can always you know start looking for a new place againa s well. i mean i know we have had a lot of homes before and never really stayed in them long so why not find on permatley."He says.

"Um Dean actually we do ahve a home."I said.

"What do you mean?"He says confused.

"Snipe actually ahd the houses we pick under the kids names. so techinaclly we do have homes."I said.

"Babe you sure you wanna keep thsoe home?I mean they were meantfor the kids in a way but is it safe to even live in them knowing he knows where there located."He sya

"Dean that's where your wrong.You see the houses the kids chose are not the ones we actually looked at. the pictures they chose were something else. you see those houses we did look at but i mean the contract he and i signed were for different ones i had seen before.Johnny knew already so he played along. I gave him a clue and he did great for a 1 year old."I said.

"So where are these homes then?'He asked.

"I don't think your going to like the first choice but one of them is in Cincinatti."I said.

"What why would you chose a houde there?"He said in shock

It was just because i feel like i can finally be there without getting hurt or into my past as much anymore."I said. 

"You always told me you hated going back but now what's change."He said.

"A lot. I mean look i've manage to be with a guy i use to love and now married. But one thing that i don't remember is Snipe having a sister. Something about Kelly seems familiar but i can't put my mind into it."I said.

"Why are you bringing Kelly into this?"He asks.

"Something about her just popped into my head. She seems like a girl who use to use me and mistreat me. Someone who made my life hell the mintue i meet Zack."I said.

"So you two have  a past then?"He says looking at me confused.

"I'm not sure. I need to figure these out."I said.

"Okay so where is the other home?"He asks changing the subject

"It's in Philadelphia."I said.

"Yeah that''s actually one of my hometowns"He syas.

"I know so why not make a life there."I said.

"Anything for you."He says kissing me.  

We were at the airport waiting for our flight and after talking to him about a lot of things we actually changed our flight from Vegas to philly. 

Skip flight

once we arrived in Philadelphia we went to our newhome. Dean was memorized at how big it was and more that it was a mansion. He was literally surprise because Snipe had manage to have the house all paided off without us owning anything ever again.

"Wow this house is huge.How did you pull it off."He asks.

"He ddin't read the papers properlly. So this house is technically Mayra's.He can't ever take it away or even sue."I said.

"Your one good mastermind."He says.

"well growing up where did really helps now doesn't it."I said pulling him into the house.

I took the kids to there play room and Dean went to explore the house. I wemnt into my office i had made and ended up calling my lawyer.

Skip conversation

I was pleased that i get to actually ended this marriage without a problem. I mean we did have a nice marriage in a way but he's acting too werid and something doesn't feel right anymore.I left my office when i get a call from Snipe.I think he has fianlly gotten the call from my lawyer. i mean i was going to wait till he got home but i think it's better this way.One hurt the other hurts as well.

So what you guys think?I know it's a boring chapter but i'm thinking of how to end this story on a good note.. It'll be a few more chapters and then it's over.Please comment and vote.