Chapter 41:His move

Everything was so dark.I felt my hands tied and ithink i had a blindfold on. Where am i? and were is my son?  Is Dean really capable of doing all this? What is going on here? I start to move and then i hear some foot steps.

"So your fianlly awake?"

"Dean where am i and why am i tied up."I said struggling to move.

"princess did you really think what you did on Smackdown was appropriate.You humiliated me infront of the whole wwe universe. You do realize that they ahd the impression of us being the best couple.Theyknew we were going t get married. How could you attack me and then toss the ring?"He said yelling.

I knew he was upset but why?He cheated on me and he's acting like it didn't happen. I'm just glad i can't see his face right now.

"So what should i do to you now.I get the feeling you found out my secret."He says.

"So you admit it.Well i guess that's something we won't need investigating now."I said annoyed. 

"Look it should not have happen. I got drunk and ended up with her.I was felling somethhinor her and there. i made a mistkae but being with you was also a mistake. I think i finally come clean with everything."He says.

"So i was just a joke. To think i believed you in everything. I actually fell for you. I was in love all over agin. You seriulsy have no heart."I said.

"Tell me again.Tell me how much scum i am."He says removing the blindfold from my eyes.

"Your the worst guy i have ever met. Why would lead me on. I accept you all over again and you do this to me. why do you keep breaking my heart. I can't hold my broken heart insoide me anymore and neither can you. You have officially broken for good. You dean ambose ahve broken me. I thought i knew you but i don't. I see Dean Ambrose in you but the real guy i feel in love with was Jonathan Good. The man i accpeted the first time and then the second time. Yeah i'm using your real name and all. I married him not Dean Ambrose."I said.

"Well hate to break it to you but i'm Dean ambrose to everyone and same to you. So don't try getting on my bad side right now."He said.

"Oh i'm so scaed. Go ahead and hit me like you always do. This won;t change anything. plus you always want make up sex right after."I siad.

"Oh baby you read my mind. Why don't i just do you here.Your all tied up and you look really hot right now."He said.

"Yeah not gonna happen. Your just a sick guy."I said.

"Well you feel in love with me so why not give you what you want."He says. 

"Not gonna happen.Where is my son?"I said.

"Don't worry about him.He's safe so let's get to what my princess enjoys most about me."He says.

"Your never gonna be anyone. You maybe a great wrestler but your never gonna get that oine girl to hold your heart. Like you've said in promos you liek being alone and always have been.So what difference will it make now. I had you and i lost you."I siad.

"Well maybe i don't wanna be alone. Maybe i have the right girl right in front of me. I don't know how to treat her right but i know somewhere in me i love her. I always hurt you becaue i feel the pain from that time. you really hurt me. I loved you the moment i saw you. Your the girl i was going to show off to everyone in the lockeroom but you took it all away."He siad.

"Well it's a good thing were not tohether and will never be. You ruined my life an di think it would be best to leave each other for good."I said.

"No. your staying by me no matter what. I will figure out what i want and what you really mean to me." He says.

"I'm not some puppet you can jusat lock up and not do anyhting."I said.

"Don't worry baby you and our son are coming to my movie set. We going to be a family. I'll show you i'm not a jerk. It really hurt when you ended it with me. I love you and i may just be saying it but i know somewhere here i have you along with my son."He says kssing me.

I didn't hesiate and kissed back. He pulls away and then unties me.

"Just give me this one chance. We can start off as friends."He says.

"We've been in this route before."I said.

"I know but this time as friends."He says.

"Last chance Dean."I siad.

I dodn't know if i was making the right decision but i know this is seriously his last chance with me and our son.

So what you guys think.Dean seems crazy in this chapter and Marissa and him are going to start as friends.please comment and vote