Chapter 59: Reality

2 weeks later

I was back in Cincinatti due to the fact i had given birth to Mayra in California.She was still too little to ride a plane but we had a private jet pick us up and came back home. Home the place i guess i'm starting to become accustom too.

"Hey marissa you need help with anything."Kelly said from the kitchen.

"No. thanks though."I said.

"So i wanted to ask you something."She syas coming into the living room.

"Surewhat is it."I say.

"Well i was wondering if i could take the kids to the park you know so you can have a day's rest."She says.

"That would be a good idea,but i feel like Mayra is still too young to be out in the world. I don't want her to get sick."I said. 

"Right but maybe i can take Jonny."She said.

"I guess that would be okay.I mean he hasn't been out of the house since we got here.Alright you can take him but please be careful with him."I said.

"I will i promise."She says leaving to go get him. 

I was going upstairs to put Mayra for her nap wheni heard a coversation of kelly with someone .

"So baby were going to meet at the park."She said.

"That's great. I'll see you there and i'm takingthe little guy with me. I wasn't able to get the little girl but it's okay as long as you see one of them."She says.

I can't believe what i was hearing , my son was being used and my little girl as well. Where does Kelly take my son when i let her take him out? I left to mayra's room to check on her to see if she was okay. I looked at my little girl who was sleeping peacefully and i then walked out of the room.

"Hey Marissa i just wanted to see if i could have Johnny for the whole day. You know i would like for him to be able to have some attention. I hope you don't mind though."She says.

"I guess it would be okay but have him home by 8."I said.

"I will."She said.

I see my little guy with Kelly leave andi decide to follow them. I grabbed Mayra and put thingsin her a baby bag. i left for the car and followed the woman who has my child at all times.

When kelly stops at the park i see the one guy i loved. Dean.

I move close to them where hey couldn't see me and i heard there conversation.

"Hey aby i finally made it."kelly said.

"Good. i missed you and my little guy. Sucks you couldn't bring my little princess with you. I haven't seen her since she was born.'Dean said.

"Well if it wasn'r for Marissa saying she's too young to leave the house i would ahve brought her."She said.

"It's alright this little guy always brings a smile to me and so do you."He says kissing her.

She's the girl he has been seeing. The hickey was from her and the reason why she always wanted to take Jonny with ehr. Dean is seeing a  family in Kelly. He is seeing her as the mother of his children,well future children if he even wants more.

Dean and Kelly are going to pay for this.

Later at night

I was back at home and after seeing how happy little johnny was i saw thta Kelly was no harm to him but was a threat to me when it comes to having Dean. She already knew i ahd a past with him and he was th eafther of my children but i feel betrayed by her. She used me in a way to get closer to him. Dean was mines and i'm going to win him back .Snipe prepare yourself cause i'm going to bring more chaos to our relationship than how we started. I knw you love me and i have grown feelings for you but my feelings for Dean are stronger. War is about to start.

So what you guy think? Kelly and Dean? Please comment and vote