Chapter 31:Who are you

Dean has been really nice to me. He has been with me and been helping me get my memory abck. I had times where i have some memory lost but other times when i have a clear view of what he is talking about.

"Alright Mar so you know somewhat of what happen in your life, but do you remember him."Dean asks holding up a little boy.

"no but he sure looks cute."I said.

"Well this little guy is our son.i know it's shocking but he is ours."He says.

"I never thought i would have kidsa.The doctors always said i wouldn't be able to concieve."I said.

"Who told you that."He asks.

"A guy back in Cincinatti told me.i got attack and all but i don't i don't rem,ember anything.The point is i was told i would never be able to have children."I said.

"Mar you remember something like that but not from a few hours ago or days."He says.

Zack stop yelling me alright.We just got back together and were going back to this. I thought you changed but you haven't.I hate you and hate the fact you raped me and made me lose our child."I said.

"Marissa you've been pregnant before?"He says.

"Zack don't pretend we never wnet throught that.Stop pretending like our child never existed.'I yealled.

"Marisaa i's Dean. I'm not Zack. Calm down baby. I'm here to help you not hurt you.'He says.

"Dean what's going on?"I said.

"Baby just go and rest. Maybe a little nap or something will help you relax. I'll watch over little Jon.'He says.

I get up from the couch and head to the bedroom. I lay my head on the bed and drift off to sleep.

Dream

When i wake up i noticed that i'm in my old home. I see Dean and little Jon.What are we even doing here? I thought we were in New York?

i get up from the bed and walk into the living. I see dean playing with little Jon and a little girl? Who was she i don't know but she look adorable.

"Hey Mar i see that nap really helped you.You were to stress about the baby your carrying."Dean says.

"What baby?"i ask confused.

"Baby we just went to the doctor.Yuor two months pregnant. Did the news really take a toll on you."He says.

"How could i been prenangt again.i just had little jon."i said.

"Um your forgetting about Chelsea."He says poiunting to the little girl.

"Whoa were am i. i don't remember any of this?"I said breathing to quickly.

"Relax Your stressing again and the baby doesn't need you to worry to much."Dean says.

"Dean we were just in New York .I was just attacked by Zack last night.How is it possible that were here in my old hiome."I say.

"Remember you accpeted the inhertience from your parents. The guy Geroge said it was safe for you to come back here."He said.

"Wait george as in a guy about 6 feet or so.'I said.

"Yes. What has gotten into you.It's like you don;t rememebr anything about what ahs been happen."Dean asks concern.

"No i think i just need to lay down again."I said.

"okay i'll watch the kids.And take care of mommy little one."Dean says bending down to kiss my stomach.

"Dean did they ever catch zack?'i said.

""Yes and now he is paying time for what he did."Dean says clenching his fist.

"oh."Was all i could say.

End of Dream

i awake witht eh weridest dream ever. Is taht what my life awaits. Do i really go back to cincinatti? How long do i have before i end up with two more kids in my life. My little girl looked beauitful and all but she looked a little over 4 when i saw her. And the next baby on the way? Is this a sign that i should retire and start my family?

i get out if bed and try to forget the dream but somehting in there is telling me that i need to head back to cincinatti again.

"So sleepy ehad get any better."Dean says.

"Yeah i think we need to go back to cincinatti."i blurt out.

"No you don't. A guy name George came and dropped this by."Dean says handing me a yellow envelope.

"Wait this came when i was asleep?"I ask.

"Yeah it's soemthing about you knowing what he promise to get you."He says.

As i open the envelope i see a long packet addressed to me. As i read it i notiuced that this is the inheritence that Geroge was talking about. Everything my parents owned back home. Did they reallly own a lot back home?

" Dean my life is finally getting where i want it to go."i say.

"So i guess that packet really amd eyou happy. And by the looks of it your mind seems to be back to normal."He syas wrapping his arms around me.

" Yeah i guess the bump to the head really got to me."I said.

"Never scare me again."He says.

"Oh and i had this weird dream about us having more kids and living in my old home in cincinatti."i said.

"Hmm that must have been some dream."He says.

"It was. We looked happy i guess?i was confused there and i thought we were suppsoe to be here but we were there."I said.

"Just know were here with our little boy and that you have a title match this sunday."He syas.

"True and i think i have a meeting with Vince too."I said.

"Um yeah he said to reschedule due to you not feeling well from your head."He syas.

"well i guess Sunday then."I said.

"Yeah right jow just rest up."He syas.

"Can't wait to for sunday.I really wanna bring that title home with me."I said.

"And you will."He says kissing my forehead.

So what do you guys think? Marissa has the papers George promised here but what will happen to Zack. He hasn't been seen since last night on Raw. Will he attack Marissa again or will he be gone before Royal rumble? please comment and vote.And sorry if this chapter is boring.