Chapter 19: Why would you do this

As i open the door to our hotel room i see Zack??

"Hey Marissa."He says.

"waht are you doing here?"I ask.

"Can't i come and see my friend or should i say girlfriend."he siad.

"How did you find me and get in here?" asked.

"I figured since i was visiting my cousin down here and i knew WWe was gonna be here i decided to track you down."He said.

"Leave before dean gets here."I said.

"Oh is your suppose husband still with you."He said.

"Who said suppose when healready made me his."I said putting my left hand up and showing my ring.

Zack was speechless but didn't stay back. He was coming over to me and i was backed up against the wall.

"So your his now.And here i was trying to win you back."He said.

"Leave me aloe. We have been over a long time ago."I said.

"No we haven't. You see your still mines.What i said at the hospital was true. I still want you and i won;t give up on s."He says pressing his lips to mines.

I was trying to push him away and but he was to strong. I then felt someone pull him away from me and i saw that it was Dean. Zack didn't look to surprise.

"Well isn't it the husband Dean now."He said smirking.

"Get away from my wife."He said.

"Oh why would i when she and i have a past"He said.

"Yeah and it's over kid. She's with me now."He said.

"well did she ever tell you why she was with me. Why she never had friends after."He said.

Dean was looking at me and i was stun that Zack was about to reveal as to why i never had friends after i was with him. 

"Don;t Zack please."I said pleading withhim.

"Oh Dean deserves to know why you were always so gulliable."He said.

"Zack please don't do this. If you love me you won;t hurt me this way."I siad.

"The only way i won't say anything is if you leave him for me."He said.

"Mar isn;t going anywhere with you."Dean said pulling me behind him.

"Oh Mar it's either me or this whole secret is blown."He said.

"I can't leave Dean at least not now."I said.

"what do yuo mean not now."Dean said facing me.

"I didn't go talk to Vince earlier i actually went to go talk to Aj. She and i went to the hospital to find out why i was puking and i found out i'm one month pregnant."I said.

Dean and Zack were both speechless and i was waiting for one of them to speak.

"Dean say something.I foundout why i was feeling sick and your just standing there. Is it that bad?"I asked.

"Marissa you can't be pregnant. Not at this point in your career."He manages to say. 

"So little miss goody good girl her is pregnant. Well this just makes it even better."Zack said from behind.

"I'm not leaving Dean and especially now. Forget about sayig at least now i'm staying with him.He is the father of my child and your not gonna take me away from him."I siad.

"Marissa you shoudl go with him./"Dean said.

"wait what.Yourjust gonna let him take me away?"I said confused.

"Mar i never wanted to have kids well at least not now. I just wanted you. Zack would bethere for you while i won't. I'll be on the road all the time and the kid needs a father figure."He said.

"why are you sending me away. We just got married and this is were we leave it off."I said.

"Mar it's for the best. You need someone to look after you."He says putting a hand on my cheek but i just step back.

"I can't believe your willing to let me go and especially to him."I said pointing to Zack.

"Babe you need a man who is gonna be there for you.Understand i cna;t put my career on hold."dean says.

"So im was just a joke the whole time. You have been lying to me this wholke time. I was gainning the feels for you all over agin.Your not the guy i thought you were.."I siad.

"Please Mar...I slapped him. I was to angrya nd to upset to hear anymore of this.

"you know what i want this marriage annualled. That way this marriage never existed."I said.

"No were not annuallinh the marriage. You may not be with me but he is not gonna marry you.That's what he wnats."Dean said.

"Mayeb thta's a good idea. Zack can be the husband and father thta your not willing to be."I said yelling.

"Oh Marissa just know i'll always be there for you and i'll treat the kid as my own."Zack said.

"No i don;t want either of you as the father of my chold. Your both wrong for me. I should have nevr crossed paths with you. All the pain i was trying to avoid is now worser."I said.

"Baby relax please."Dean said coming closer to me. I just  backed away and ran out the door. 

I looked for Aj's rooma nd when i found it i knocked on it loudly. When Aj open the door and saw me she immidately pulled me into a hug.

"It's alright.It's his lost."She said closing the door.

"He doesn't want kids nor me. "I siad crying.

"How did that happen?"She asked confused.

"Zack somehow found em and he was in our room. He pressured me to get backwith him and kissed me until Dean pulled him off. I reveal i'm pregant when ack threatens to reveal somehting about my past with hi,m."I siad.

"Whoa that sucks."She said.

'Aj Dean was willing to let Zack take me and be the father of my baby."I said

"Wait Dean did what?"She said looking at me.

"Dean doesn't want this kid at least not now. What hurts most is knowing he wants Zack to be there for me instead. He doesn;t even want the marriage to be annualled."I said.

"I think he finally kiost it."She said

"I thought he loved me but he was lying the whole time."I said.

"I think he's just confused right now and scared.He didn't think his life would change this fast."She said.

"Aj you have to let me go with you. I need somewhere to stay until i figure something out."I siad. "sure you can stay with me an dPunk."She said.

"Thank you. I don;t know how i'm gonna do this but my child only has me as a parents and i need to make sure i give him or her a good life."I said.

"Your not coming back to wwe"She asks.

"I'm not sure.Right now i need to figure out what i'm gonna do."I siad.

"well why don't we get your stuff now.I'll get them for you and i'll be right back."She said.

As aj left i needed to figure out what i was gonna do. I have a little baby grwoing in me and i need to ask time off from wwe. Hopefully staying with Aj will help me figure things out and figure out what i'm doing in my life.

Alright guys so Dean knows Marissa's pregnant and is willing to let Zack have her. What is going through Dean's mind?  What is Marissa going to do? Tell me what you guys think. Please comment and vote.