Chapter 3: The storyline is what now???

When i headed back to the hotel i ignored Mr. Mcmanhon's suggestion of talking with Dean.I just went to sleep. I really didn't care about anything at the moment and just wanted to leave this reality and go into my fantasies.

Now that i'm at the arena i have another meeting that i'm really dreading. When i get there i notice that Dean is by the door and enters. When i go isnde i see that it's only him and Mr.Mcmanhon.

"So does this meeting strt now or later."I said.

"It starts now the mintue you enter the rooma nd shut the door."Mr.Mcmanhon said angrily.

I did as i was told and took a seat next to Dean.

"Alright you two i assume you both got to know each other a bit today considereing you will be doubting as a couple tonight."Mr.Mcmanhon said. 

"Whoa since when was this a couple thing?"I asked confused. 

"Well if you had shown up early today we might have just ahd you as the valet but now as punishment you will be an onscreen couple.also you both have to be togther in and outside the ring."He said.

"I fine with it."Dean said calmly.

"So this storyline is okay with you?"I asked fscing him now.

"yeah remeber what i told you earlier about needing to talk and all,well this seems like a great way to open up to each other about our past."He said.

'Whao. Okay This is really weirding me out."I said.

"Ms.Gomez please sit down and go over script with Mr.Ambrose before we film this segment.Mr.Mcmanhon said handing us our scripts. 

As i look at the script i notice that Dean and i have to kiss twice????

I continue reading and i notice that i'm the one who has to pull him down after his victory over Titus o'neil. First kiss is during our segment before his match and the next is after his match. Why didn't i come early to the meeting.

"Alright so i assume you to already read your parts so i would like to have the first segment filmed in fives mintues considering Smackdown will be filming in 10 mintues and we need this segment filmed before the match comes up which is the third one."Mr. Mcmanhon said.

"I guess we should just get this over with.'I said.

"Don't be nervous everything will be okay."Dean said grabbing my hand.

His touch send shivers all around me and i haven't realize that i was just staring at him  now.

"Um i think we need to head to my lockeroom where were gonna film."I said.

"Let's go and by the way you look really pretty in that dress."He said.

"Thank you."I said shockingly.

Dean Ambrose had just complemented me on my dress. I was starting to blush so i put my head down.

When we left Mr.Mcmanhon's office instead of heading to my lockeroom where i know someone must have trashed it by now i suggested we film outisde the lockeroom instead of inside.

"Well it's not inside the lockeroom but i'll take the fault. I'm guess people trash your lockeroom everytime."Dean said.

"Yeah how do you know that?"I Asked raising my eyebrow.

"A lot of people talk about you and your lockeroom.People think your crazy and that you like getting into illegal trouble.He said.

"Well i don't and if i ever find the person that does this is really gonna wish they never messed with me."I said.