Chapter 60: Not you

3 months later

I was back in wwe after taking care of my daughter. I was going to be back in the ring for the first time. I really had started to miss what it was like being in a live crowd. I was in  my lockeroom getting Changed into my ring gear and warming up for my match. I was exiting my room when i bumped into someone.

"Sorry.'I said without looking who it was.

"Marissa we can't ignore each other forever."He said.

"Dean we need have nothing else to say to each other. So goodbye.''I said trying to leave only to get pulled by him.

"Marissa talk to me. We can;t be on a bad term. I lov...Don;t even say it.Your just lying ."I said cutting him off.

"Marisaa i'm not."He said.

"Just go back to Kelly.I hope you two are happy together. Oh and forget about ever seeing my children aagin cause that is over."I siad getting out of his grip and walking to the gorilla.

I thought he would foolow me but he didn't. I was waiting for my music to play. Naomi was already in the ring waiting  for me. Once my music played i walked down the ramp with loud cheers.

I enter the ring and rise my ahnds up in the air. The refee signals for the bell and Naomia nd i just circle each other. I go for the fist movve but she moves out of the way.She tries to kick me but i move out of the waya ndthen i do a face breaker. I then pick her up and do a hit kick slam to her. She lands on the mat hard.i then get over the top rope and do a frog splah. I go for the pin but she kicks out. I then pick her up only to get hit in the gut. She then clotheslines me and i go down. She tried to do the scicssor split on me but i move out just in time. I then get up and do a runnign knee on her as she tries to get up. I go for the pin but she kicks out at 2. I was getting frustrated so i waited for her to get up and i do a ddt on her. I then get her up and do dirty deeds just to piss off Dean. I go for the pin and i win the match.

I have my hand raised and then i hear one familiar music theme and then another. Dean and Xack were coming down the ring.

"So Marissa it looks liek you likestealing other peopel's moves."dean says.

"No i think she likes the fact that she can't even do her own moves."Zack said.

"You know i finally got to know who she was. I now know why she neevr had a good life back then."Deansaid.

"So you two are now tag teaming me. thgat's so nice. My two ex's who only go after peopel who i trust and then dumped them to come back to me. It's funny how i see that Zack is dating a girl i use to be friends with when she literally blamed me for stealing merchandise at a local shopping mall.. I wonder how she's doing now considering she's jusyt gonna broing you down to her world of corruption. Oh and dean good luck with our kid's nanny. I heard she has been around a few time."I siad

"Oh marissa liek you haven'y been around. You knwo you being married to Snipe the guy you clam ruined your life seems to be out of the light considering you and i were seeing each other secretly while you were carrying our child."Dean said.

"Oh Dean i see you finally meet her.She was like that when she was with me. I mean she had a thing for Snipe before she met me. I guess she only falls for guys that will always break her heart and only comes back for more."Zack says.

"I know and trust me she is nothing but a... I slap Dean and then i slap Zack. Thye were literally embarassing me in front of the whole wwe universe and this was something not approriate for people to even hear  or witness especially the kids who watch this.

"Yuo guys are the worst at elast snipe knows how to treat me. Maybe i made the right choice in marrying him. Snipe will bemy one and only. You guys are nothing but dust to me."I said leaving the ramp and going backstage.

I couldn't believe those two. They literally tried to bury me out there but now they are going to pay. Snipe has been good too me and i'm giving him the chance. I wanted to get Dean back but now i just wnat to ruin him. Snipe is ore trustworthy than Dean. i have been hurting him but he has been good to me. I will make it up to Snipe while i destroy Dean and zack. 

After i had changed i grabbed my bags and headed for my rental car. I drove out of the arena and into the next city. I also get to see my two bundles of joy considering i even trusted Snipe to watch them instead oof Kelly i just hope he listened to me.

So what you guys think?What will marissa plan?Please comment and vote.